Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesLG
28 cu ft 3-Door French Door Refrigerator

LG 28 cu. ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator

by LG

#12 in Refrigerators

Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 28 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your familys favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach. 27.9 cu. ft. Slim SpacePlus Ice System 6 door bins (2 adjustable gallon zized) 10-year limited manufacturers warranty on linear compressor 2 humidity crispers Fingerprint and smudge resistant finish Fresh air filter, evaporator, multi-air flow ENERGY STAR Qualified Country of Origin: Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG 28 cu. ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator!
Ciara R.
Toledo, OH
LG 28 cu. ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator uploaded by Ciara R.
Purchased at: Home Depot
So far, I LOVE this unit! It is so spacious, convenient, and it runs very quiet. It is definitely one of the highest tech appliances I've ever owned. Get the app, set up the wifi, and your refrigerator will let you know when it's time to change your air and water filters! There are lots of other features as well that help you get the best use out of your refrigerator and freezer. I love that you can set the exact temp of both! So far, highly recommend!
Meiry E.
Columbus, OH
LG 28 cu. ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator uploaded by Meiry E.
I waited 2 months for delivery, the first one arrived all scratched and was returned and 2 one was freezing everything, the seal was not working, I had a person repairing it today I confess that I was a little frustrated with the product.
Paula M.
Harlingen, TX
I've had my fridge for 12 years and I've moved 2 times and it has followed me thru thick and thin. I bought at Sears for close to $1100 back then because it had several dents. Many people that see it for the first time complement how big and roomie it is. Even to clean is not difficult. If whenever this one goes out I will definitely look for another LG replacement. Very worth it.
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
I absolutely adore my refrigerator! It was one of my best purchases ever, and a great addition to the family! Lol It’s has a lot of space inside. It runs quiet, only once in awhile you hear ice drop. I have not one complaint. I would recommend this to a friend.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
LG 28 cu. ft. 3-Door French Door Refrigerator uploaded by Maria C.
I purchase this 6 years ago, never had a problem, llove the fact that you can get ice water any time you want. The outside is very sensitive with finger prints. Need to keep it very clean and spotless so it looks nice I usually use the stainless steel cleaner and that does the job. #influenster #lg #refrigerator #kitchen
Angela L.
Irving, TX
We bought this new fridge 4 years ago. We enjoy the door in the door option- open just part of the door for drinks, condiments, etc. it does show streaks on the body itself and every now and again, ice flies out of the dispenser when no one is around.
Dariya A.
Odessa, TX
Love this refrigerator . It does a great job. Temperature is perfect. It runs smoothly and with no problems. I’ve dispenser does a great job as well.
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
The unit is well designed. It kind looked small compare to to my old refrigerator but it had a lot of cubic space for my items that need it
Erica D.
Plant City, FL
The extra door makes storing eggs and condiments easier. I like that freezer is below and has multiple drawers. LG 24 cu. ft. Large Capacity Swing Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Aritzabel A.
Love my LG refrigerator I just got this one because is bigger than my last one and have two ice maker !!!

Looking for your answer?