LG 24 cu. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator

by LG

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LG 24 cu. ft. Top Mount Refrigerator!
Meranda M.
Kansas City, MO
It's alright, came with the house, brand new with the tags still on basically. Works great no complaints there, it is a little small but so is the house so makes since. I don't know if it's affordable again cake with the house, I will say most things that came with the house were cheap so I'm going to guess it's reasonably priced
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have just a basic refrigerator. I’ve had it for a long time and it still works perfectly. It’s very roomy and gets very cold. I can’t even turn the refrigerator part too high or I’ll freeze everything. The freezer keeps everything frozen and gets it to that point pretty quickly. I highly recommend this brand.
Elizabeth C.
Rowlett, TX
This is the perfect refrigerator for small space. We don’t have a lot of room but we need a refrigerator that will hold enough for our family, this one was perfect. Keeps everything cold. Wish there was more room in freezer. The shelves are adjustable which helps with organizing
Randi P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: Home Depot
Wish I purchased the model with the freezer on the bottom. It’s a good fridge and it does what it needs to do.....but you have to bend down to see what’s in the fridge.
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
I honestly hate this refrigerator. The doors don't sit right, and they aren't like normal doors so you can't just adjust it like a normal fridge. So we are stuck with a fridge that has a door that won't close on its own. Plus a hate the weird handle. If you even way to call it that. My boyfriend bought the stainless steel for some reason, which has a weird grain, and fingerprints literally stain into. You cannot wipe them off. They are there for life. Another weird thing about it is every time I touch it I get the biggest static shock of my life. Seriously. A huge ZAP! And a big flash of blue every time. I do my best to avoid even going in this fridge. Thankfully we have 2.
Kendra H.
Fort Drum, NY
Ours is a good bit older and it runs great we’ve only had to change the light bulbs a couple of times, other than that we’ve had no problems
erica M.
Zanesville, OH
I love my fridge! It is spacious enough for mine and my 2 kids groceries! There is plenty of drawer and shelf space! And it can be easily wiped down
Diana V.
Me encanto este refrigerador, lo que más me gusto es que tiene un regulador de temperatura, o sea que si hace mucho frío pues no va a enfriar mucho el refrigerador a comparación de cuando hace calor. La verdad me gusta mucho porque siento que no es muy grande pero si espacioso.

Looking for your answer?