LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)

BY LG #1 in Televisions

LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D): 23" diagonal LED screen This anti-glare LG TV monitor can be placed anywhere in the room 16:9 aspect ratio Widescreen is ideal for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies 1920 x 1080 resolution Enjoy excellent image quality 16.7 million colors Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction 1,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio Offers great color resolution 5 ms response time Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos 0.265mm pixel pitch Provides detailed text and graphics LED TV monitor that plays movies, shows and games See all Monitors on Walmart.com. see more...

LG 23
LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
LOVE my monitor! Connects easily to my #macbookpro and looks classy on my desk. Would highly recommend. Easy set up, great for the office, or at home! I can work on photoshop, or watch #Netflix. Living in a dorm at the moment, it is a perfect TV and screen for homework!
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This tv is great. It’s the perfect size for my room and has a very clear picture. The sound is great and I highly recommend this tv. I got it on sale and it was pretty cheap. The price for the quality was definitely a steal.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
Monitor buttons are kind of weird and sensitive but in time, you get used to it. Excellent monitor sharp and crisp colors and text great price at Walmart sells this tv for less than 200 dollars so My husband and I picked one up for the kid's room.
The monitor buttons are sensitive and a bit weird to get used to but over time it not that bad.
The tv does have outlets for the xbox and the computer so we can hook up the game system for the kids to play in their room. Over all it a flat screen for less than 200.
John P M.
DO NOT!  I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANY LG PRODUCTS.  THERE RETURN POLICIES ARE A COMPLETE JOKE!  HAD A LG 60" TV SHIPPED TO ME A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK AND THERE WAS A CRACK IN THE SCREEN. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TOLD THEM THE PROBLEM, AND THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO CALL THE SHIPPING COMPANY BECAUSE THE CRACKED SCREEN ISN'T PART OF THEIR WARRANTY.
Robin J.
Saint Louis
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TV! It is very lightweight and it is thin. Nice color and has many good features to change the resolution. This tv was super simple to set up and it in my opinion shows better than other samsung tv's. I would definitely recommend this especially for college and high school students.
Elizabeth T.
Little Rock, AR
Love LG tvs. They always have great quality and I have always had one in my house. It has apps available which is good for watching Netflix or HBO. I think LG is the best and most prominent. I would highly recommend.
Michele O.
Lavista, NE
We bought this TV for our kids playroom. We didn't need one that was fancy or had high definition. Our number one priority was that it was inexpensive and functioning. The kids love this TV, and it has excellent color for cartoons. I actually think that cartoons look better and brighter on this TV then our much more expensive living room TV. For regular pictures it is OK, a little grainy but I think that it just because we are used to the super high definition. My only complain is that I wish is had more HDMI inputs, but this was easily fixed with an HDMI switch. It was inexpensive, but it has been durable and is a great TV for a kids room or play room.
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like my mother and I have one in the room and we enjoy it very much is one of the best televisions that I have tried and the image quality is excellent I recommend them
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
L.G Products have never been my favorite. From their phones to their washing machines and now their tv's. My tv began to have a glitch 1 year after purchasing.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 2
We needed a new monitor for our security system and we wanted something that was small yet had great picture quality. We love the trusted brand of LG and new that their products last a long time and they stand behind the quality of their equipment. We set it up and immediately were impressed by how great the live feed looked and now we can keep our family safe with a wonderful monitor.
Nahomy S.
i would like to ask if this tv hace hdmi conection?
Scarlett H.
Techie Expert Level 2
Do you have one?
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
I've always wondered if just any large led monitor can used as a television as well. This particular one looks like one I would purchase to try out. I'm a fan of led TVs so I can only imagine how well this would display
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this TV have the option to connect with Netflix and youtube?or do one have to buy another system to connect to it?