LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)

by LG

LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D): 23" diagonal LED screen This anti-glare LG TV monitor can be placed anywhere in the room 16:9 aspect ratio Widescreen is ideal for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies 1920 x 1080 resolution Enjoy excellent image quality 16.7 million colors Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction 1,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio Offers great color resolution 5 ms response time Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos 0.265mm pixel pitch Provides detailed text and graphics LED TV monitor that plays movies, shows and games See all Monitors on Walmart.com.

Does this monitor offer a curved screen also ?
Do you have one?
i would like to ask if this tv hace hdmi conection?
Start your review of LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)!
How would you rate this product?
sauvian
J'adore lg tv la photo est vraiment sympa n les téléviseurs sont construits pour durer .. bien tous ceux qui ont été possédés ont été bons
ils sont vraiment faciles à installer et à démarrer, j'adore que vous pouvez l'utiliser comme un téléviseur et un moniteur si nécessaire, donc je le recommande aux autres! profitez-en!
Doha
Techie Expert Level 1
2,012 reviews
This is my second LG monitor and they really are very good indeed. What sticks out with the LG marque for me is their simplicity and easy style.

The new type of stand on this one, the large arc, actually lets you put things in front of you on the desk, rather than a big circle taking up most of it. The edgeless frame does, of course, have a border but it is very narrow. The bottom part of the bezel is small too and there is only one control, right in the centre under the LG logo.

Picture quality is excellent. The IPS panel gives great viewing angle scope and the colour renditions and clarity are superb.LG are renowned for having very high quality displays. Buy with confidence, be happy!

It's great! Especially because I am a passionate lover of video games and something that I think is essential is that the screen where I will test them is of good quality, I love it, the sound is perfect and I can see my favorite series in a perfect resolution, the I like a lot of color too, but I think they could make the HDMI connection cable a little longer in terms of sometimes finding a nearby plug.
Pico Rivera, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
The tv was ok although I had to take a point because the cable is really easy to burn actually so that sucked but the tv itself was really good it had good image quality but I most warn that if someone in you house plays video games and they loose your tv might end up broken true story husband threw the control it hit it an the tv shatter so do not leave with angry people lol
Boston, MA
This is an extremely high quality tv. The clarity of the picture is mind boggling, the colors are vibrant and the sound is the best I’ve ever had on a tv. I paid around $340 in total with the 2 year protection plan, which I would recommend JUST IN CASE anything happens to the tv. I would rate it a 10/10, #1 steal of my holiday so far.
Medellín
Funciona excelentemente. Es de buen tamaño y tiene un sonido excelente, la calidad de imagen es excelente y ocupa poco espacio; También es muy hermoso y tiene funciones de conexión de dispositivos externos muy amplias, lo que realmente me gusta porque puedo usar la computadora portátil para ver películas en ella.
Edmonton
Bought this on a good deal.  Im not a huge tv watcher so it certainly meets my needs.  I struggle with reflections and brightness when used during the day.  Works best when dark (as all tv's do im sure).  Good enough if its the right price, but i dont have a lot to compare it to.
Adelanto , CA
Is a good tv for sure. Definitely better than those off brand ones and they last pretty good. I even dropped it on accident, lol, and I'm amazed it still works lol. Very easy to use and I have my firestick hooked up to it. Really nice tv. I recommend this. I have this size in my kids room and my bedroom
Norwalk, OH
1,040 reviews
Lg is my preferred brand for televisions and computer monitors. Beautiful picture, easy to use and great quality. Lg products are built to last and while many electronics are built to be disposable and have obsolete technology by the time you buy them, Lg stays ahead of the curve and give you a product that will last.
Ottawa, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
This isn't the screen that I have, but it's the closest from the list the Snap let me choose from. I have a 32" screen and I LOVE it. I bought it a couple of years ago and it's been amazing. I got it on sale, it's energy efficient, the colors and sharpness is great and it would perfectly with my laptop.