ElectronicsTelevisionsLG
23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)

LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)

by LG

LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D): 23" diagonal LED screen This anti-glare LG TV monitor can be placed anywhere in the room 16:9 aspect ratio Widescreen is ideal for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies 1920 x 1080 resolution Enjoy excellent image quality 16.7 million colors Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction 1,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio Offers great color resolution 5 ms response time Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos 0.265mm pixel pitch Provides detailed text and graphics LED TV monitor that plays movies, shows and games See all Monitors on Walmart.com.

How many hertz is this monitor?
DooEs this connect to a Mac book pro 2017?
Does this monitor offer a curved screen also ?
Start your review of LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black)!
How would you rate this product?
Steven C.
Astoria, NY
Techie Expert Level 5
LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black) uploaded by Steven C.
Very good quality for a lower price point brand. The built in speakers do not get very high, so you will need an external accessory. The image quality is average and this product is easy to set up. This is a great secondary TV for a small space. [product:lg-23-led-tv/monitor-m2380d-black]
Jackie C.
Brooklyn, CT
LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black) uploaded by Jackie C.
I received this as a gift for Christmas and love it! It is in my bedroom and is the perfect size. Picture is great!
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
LG produces a great product for a low cost. I have had several of their products with no problems.
Donna S.
Corbin , KY
LG 23" LED TV/Monitor (M2380D Black) uploaded by Donna S.
Lg TV sets are my favorite brand as they last longer then most great color screen the price is affordable and technology improves electronics every 3 to 6 months improving the quality and this brand to me is the best i do recommend them as they last along time
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
It’s an okay tv it was cheap on a Black Friday deal. It’s not really big enough for what I want but it works.
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Love the quality it gives perf size for kids room light weight so I can move it around easily the screen is a move size as well
Jessica W.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this tv works great.the color on the screen is great.sounds on there is good.i like the product the way it is.not to pricey.i would definitely recommend it.
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using this LG tv in my kitchen for a while and it’s a good product and the price is good
lauren S.
Perkinston, MS
Had a couple years. Used for the kids room as something small for them. Perfect kid size. Plastic edging was very cheap. It bumped into the doorframe and shattered the corner. Luckily everything still works fine.
Stacey C.
Spring Hill, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
As with my smartphones I also love the LG televisions. The picture quality is amazing and they have lasted us so long