Lexus

by Lexus

#3 in Cars

like my comment if you think this lexus is beautiful ♡ Lexus
like and comment a ♡ if you think that is one sexy lexy Lexus
like if you think this lexus is gorgeous? ♡ Lexus [product:lexus] motor company lexus
Start your review of Lexus!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Lexus uploaded by Darlene H.
I just upgraded my Lexus 2016 NX 200t for a 2019 Rx 300. I liked the NX but am in love with the RX. It has all the bells and whistles. It basically drives me around with all the help it gives in new technology.
3 months ago
Love my lexus! The leather feels like butter (although I will admit I didn’t actually realize it was going to be real leather for some reason - I’m typically anti animal anything), but the air-conditioned seats is a must have for the summer and the heated seats and in particular steering wheel is the best invention of the century. The smart features and navigation app believe something to be desired however on my IS 300
a year agoIrvine , CA
Great brand recognition and quality vehicles! Comparable to Mercedes and BMWs, Lexus IS a luxury vehicle brand that creates sturdy and durable cars that don’t usually require as much maintenance as brands such as Porsche or Maserati.
3 years ago
I am looking at purchasing the Lexus NX series. I was given a loaner when my 2015 has some work done. I really miss driving an SUV. This is small in it's class, but roomy for it's size. I'm not a Lexus expert by any means but I have noticed that the RX's still seem to be more popular although I prefer the NX. Makes a great family vehicle but it's also good of you're single and just want a roomy little SUV.
3 years agoSalinas , CA
I have the 2013 RX 350 and I absolutely love it! I haven't had any problems with it and it has everything I wanted in a car. It has heated and cooling seats, navigation, push to start, rear view camera and park assist. I originally wanted the GX 450 but my mom beat me to it. She loves hers just as much as I do! You won't be disappointed with Lexus!
3 years ago
My moms owns a brand new Lexus. And I'm looking into one! She LOVES it!! I drive it when I get the chance to and it's such a smooth ride ! These cars are really beautiful as well. Her white Lexus IS not only great to drive. But gorgeous to look at. Safe and durable cars as well. Get yourself one !!!!
3 years agoKissimmee, FL
I LOVE my RX 350. I bought it used and haven't ever had any issues. The ride is super smooth. The SUV is very spacious. Customer service at Lexus is always awesome. If you want a car that will last a long time definitely invest in Lexus or Toyota.
3 years agoSan Diego, CA
I've had my RX350 for 3 years and absolutely love it. It's comfortable, has great fuel economy, and makes for great road trips! We often head out to the lake or river, lay down the seats, and pop the back open and just relax and enjoy the views!
3 years agoAugusta, GA
These are nice cars! My friend has one. After a day of swimming and tanning climbing into this car felt so good! Nice cold air on hot days and heated seats for the winter. Nice quiet motor and great sound system! They are not too expensive either!
3 months ago
Lexus is a Japanese luxury auto maker owned by Toyota. They have been building luxury automobiles since the late 1980s. Alexis did market research in Laguna Beach California to determine if older affluent individuals would be interested in purchasing their vehicles. Therefore Lexus is the superior car brand to all other cars.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Lexus Is this gorgeous lady a beauty?! (Comment) and (like) my comment If you think she is beautiful And leave a heart down below ♡ if your not a fan of her spindle grill pls don't be rude just (leave) this post.