BY LEXUS #11 in Cars

• I am considering purchasing the Lexus NX 200t. I am conc...1 Answers
  • My mom drives Lexus. It was her retirement present from m...10 Answers
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Lexus cars are sturdy and reliable. Customer service is always great at the dealership. One con is that the cars have pretty poor gas mileage compared to other cars. However, I love how smooth the ride is. Overall satisfied with Lexus cars and would recommend.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Lexus RCF. When i was looking to purchase A new vehicle there were so many options that came standard with Lexus. I’ve had no issues with my vehicle. I do recommend this brand for those who want a safe and reliable vehicle.
Gina L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lexus cars are sturdy and reliable. Customer service is always great at the dealership. I love how smooth and quiet the cars are compared to other cars. One con is that gas mileage could be better. Overall very satisfied.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
High quality car brand. My grandparents have never owned another brand. They have had a sedan as well as multiple small SUVs. This is actually probably going to be the next car I purchase.
Linda S.
I am looking at purchasing the Lexus NX series. I was given a loaner when my 2015 has some work done. I really miss driving an SUV. This is small in it's class, but roomy for it's size. I'm not a Lexus expert by any means but I have noticed that the RX's still seem to be more popular although I prefer the NX. Makes a great family vehicle but it's also good of you're single and just want a roomy little SUV.
Ariel C.
Salinas , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have the 2013 RX 350 and I absolutely love it! I haven't had any problems with it and it has everything I wanted in a car. It has heated and cooling seats, navigation, push to start, rear view camera and park assist. I originally wanted the GX 450 but my mom beat me to it. She loves hers just as much as I do! You won't be disappointed with Lexus!
Andrea F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My moms owns a brand new Lexus. And I'm looking into one! She LOVES it!! I drive it when I get the chance to and it's such a smooth ride ! These cars are really beautiful as well. Her white Lexus IS not only great to drive. But gorgeous to look at. Safe and durable cars as well. Get yourself one !!!!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE my RX 350. I bought it used and haven't ever had any issues. The ride is super smooth. The SUV is very spacious. Customer service at Lexus is always awesome. If you want a car that will last a long time definitely invest in Lexus or Toyota.
Julia P.
San Diego, CA
I've had my RX350 for 3 years and absolutely love it. It's comfortable, has great fuel economy, and makes for great road trips! We often head out to the lake or river, lay down the seats, and pop the back open and just relax and enjoy the views!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are nice cars! My friend has one. After a day of swimming and tanning climbing into this car felt so good! Nice cold air on hot days and heated seats for the winter. Nice quiet motor and great sound system! They are not too expensive either!
Kaitlyn R.
Are these cars better than Fords?
Kylar O.
Are they really expensive
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How much is a new Lexus cost?
Janet R.
Are the parts expensive to buy ?
Vicky L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is everyone doing lol