Lexus

by Lexus

#12 in Car Makers

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Thoughts on the NX?
like if you think this lexus is gorgeous? ♡ Lexus [product:lexus] motor company lexus
Start your review of Lexus!
How would you rate this product?
saria C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lexus uploaded by saria C.
Lexus uploaded by saria C.
I have the Lexus is 300 and I absolutely love it! ❤️ Lexus rides so smooth when driving and the interior is very luxurious. Great features inside and very spacious front seat. The backseat is smaller. The speed on the car is amazing and the speakers bump! The staff at Lexus are also also courteous and professional! A great company that makes cars that will last years!
Terri C.
Alpharetta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Lexus uploaded by Terri C.
I just recently purchased my third Lexus. I had two CT hydrid a few years back. Since then I drove a BMW 2 series convertible then a 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Lexus is just made so much better with really nice features. I bought a 2022 NX200 a few weeks ago and its so nice. I had to get what was on the lot and probably would have configured it a little different but overall its so nice. #lexus200NX2022 #newcar #redinterior #Caviarblack
Aimee O.
Hudson, FL
I love my SUV, it drives beautifully. My only complaint is the radio, and the fact that I can't change it to a better one.
Jennifer B.
Raleigh, NC
I've had my car for 9 years and I've put over 150k miles on it and I've had zero problems. The car is nothing short of dependable and reliable. My boyfriend has the same car and has had the same experience. My next car will definitely be a Lexus.
Zip K.
Somerset, NJ
Even though my car is a 2000 ES 330 ; I love it & I can't wait to get the updated version when I get my "big girl job"
Alisha  R.
Tampa, FL
Very good, no complaints. I like it very much It works very good for me. Would recommend. Lexus
Vanessa  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lexus uploaded by Vanessa  R.
I leased a Lexus ES hybrid and I absolutely loved it!!!! It had a special button for traction to help with rainy or snowy roads. It had 3 modes for driving... eco/normal/sport all of which drove so smoothly. I ended up purchasing the lexus because I loved it so much. Lastly, having a hybrid helped so much with gas. I filled up only once a month and I commuted from LA to OC (1hr) 5 days a week!! I hope to buy another in the future.
MzKlaxxic L.
I love my LS400 Lexus. It is sexy, gives a smooth ride. The leather seats are so comfortable. This is a sexy car to me in pearl white. This is the kind of car for Sunday driving or a long road trip....Gotta love it.
Jessica A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great luxury vehicle that provides great safety features and a very smooth drive.
jane S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My second Lexus and I love it so far. Love the F Sport option, it just adds a little more to its option and looks great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eleena C.
Renton, WA
Luis R. il y a un mois
New designs are awesome 🙌🏼
Eleena C.
Renton, WA
il y a 4 ans
Lexus Is this gorgeous lady a beauty?! (Comment) and (like) my comment If you think she is beautiful And leave a heart down below ♡ if your not a fan of her spindle grill pls don't be rude just (leave) this post.
Tracey H. il y a 2 ans