L'Extase by Nina Ricci for Women EDP Spray, 1 oz uploaded by Adrianne C.

BY NINA RICCI

Launched by the design house of Nina Ricci in the year 2015. This oriental floral fragrance has a blend of pink pepper, white flowers, rose, siamese benzoin, virginian cedar, musk, and amber notes. see more...

Ruth L.
I LOVE the smell of this perfume. It’s interesting without being too heavy. It makes me feel more confident when I wear it. I’m just disappointed that I can’t seem to find where to buy it in the UK at the moment... any advice would be appreciated!
Diana S.
London
I generally love Nina Ricci fragrances and this is one of my all-time favourite perfumes!! I absolutely love the smell, it’s really feminine and sophisticated. It lasts all day and I always get compliments when I wear it.
NIHAD D.
Mila
Une merveille
Le meilleur des parfums que j'ai reçu, il s'adapte à n'importe quelle occasion et laisse l'odeur très longtemps pour ma part L'Extase by Nina Ricci for Women EDP Spray, 1 oz
Adrianne C.
Brossard
This is my favorite parfum. You can use it for work and for nights out. The smell is classic and can never be overrated. I highly recommend it.
Noran M.
Jeddah
Smells AMAZING I always get asked about this when I use it and i keep going back to buy it. The smell is also very long lasting and stays for days
Letícia C.
Rio das Ostras
My favorite, sweet and sexy. Leave a mark everywhere you go. It's recommended to use at night, but I use it in every moment I consider special.
manar h.
this is the amazing fragrance ever it smells woooow i really waaant tooo buyy another ooone but it s expensiive i shoulddd buuuy it reaalllyyy
Thashini Vani S.
Beau Bassin-Rose Hill
It is a good perfume but a little bit too strong according to my taste. It stays for long and good for those who like sweet strong fragrances.
Marine G.
Montreal
This was gifted to me but I love it. I got a lot of compliments when I wear it too (which never hurts!)