BY LEXMARK

* Free Shipping * Lexmark MS810dtn Mono Laser Printer (55 ppm) (800 MHz) (512 MB) (8.5" x 14") (1200 x 1200 dpi) (Max Duty Cycle 250000 Pages) (Duplex) (USB) (Ethernet) (1100 Sheet Input Capacity) (100 Sheet MPT)LEX40G0410. 40G0410. Lexmark Lexmark MS810dtn Printer. Equipment-Imaging Dimensions: 30.00x21.10x24.20 Weight: 77.30 see more...

Liz H.
I love this printer! One of my workplaces have this printer and it's great. It prints fast and it's wirelessly connected to all the computers. You can even scan documents and choose to have it automatically uploaded to your computer. It copies documents, prints, scans, and faxes. I wish I had one of these at home, don't care how big it is!
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
At my high school, I would work in the office. I would always have to print stuff out and this would help out a lot. It's fast gets the big loads done. It's perfect for an office or school.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
One of the best. I used at work. You can Fax from it. It makes clear copies. I like when I have to print pictures too.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
This is a great printer . It prints well faxes copies and a lot more. It's very easy to use . Well worth the money
Ney j.
Good printer for small office. very good brand and gets the job done right always clear copies and easy to use