BY LEXMARK

* Free Shipping * Lexmark MS610dtn Mono Laser Printer (50 ppm) (800 MHz) (256 MB) (8.5" x 14") (1200 x 1200 dpi) (Max Duty Cycle 100000 Pages) (Duplex) (USB) (Ethernet) (1100 Sheet Input Capacity) (100 Sheet MPT)LEX35S0450. 35S0450. Lexmark Lexmark MS610dtn Printer. Equipment-Imaging Dimensions: 23.70x17.00x18.60 Weight: 52.00 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Techie Expert
We use this product at my job and it is amazing. It is very durable and easy to use. Great quality and resolution.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
I have this printer at work and it is ALWAYS getting jammed. If i could take it outside and beat it with a baseball bat, that would be great
Afshan M.
I don't have this but my friend does at her office she does her faxing to scans to copies all in one click of a button
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Amazing home/ office printer. Easy as 1,2,3 for copy use. Even fax is easy to use.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
My mom owns this printer and I'm always running over there to get my stuff printed
Rania F.
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Fantastic. Works fast and has many functions that will help you day to day
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great office printer. Has several functions and prints many copies at one time. Love it.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I use this printer at work all the time. It is very easy to use and works pretty well.
Afshan M.
Does it have any other features to it