BY LEXMARK

Lexmark 26 Color Print Cartridge 10N0026: Extra-small, laser-cut nozzles produce 7 picoliter ink drops for precision results Get sharper images and a smoother, more natural blending of colors Shelf life: 2 years Yield: 275 pages at 15% coverage For use with Lexmark Z23, Z33, Z25 and Z35 printers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cammie G.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Finally a long lasting toner without inconsistencies. Do not purchase the Office Depot brand! This lasts longer. Since my previous purchase, I got this same one but in XL. Not much more and lasts significantly longer.
sophia G.
sophia G.
Fortuna, Ca
Great product, it prints so good the color is vibrant and bold. I have used other brands and this one I would recommend to anyone. And I do a lot of printing and it never fails me
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great ink cartridge from a well known brand and the ink lasts for a good amount of time. No complaints here.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Good color. I used it twice before and it works great. Didn't had any fading color at the end.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Lexmark black ink is easy to install, dries quick, has good saturation and last a long time.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Brooklyn, NY
Good colors print awesome bright an bubbly colors yass its great for work and my kids school projects I love it