BY LEXMARK

* Free Shipping * Crisp, dark output from first print to last. Engineered to provide consistently outstanding results. Specifically designed to assure optimal print quality. Device Types: Laser Printer Colors: Black Page-Yield: 2000 Supply Type: Toner. LEX10S0150. 10S0150. Lexmark Lexmark 10S0150 Toner. Ink & Toner Device Types: Laser Printer Colors: Black Page-yield: 2000 Supply Type: Toner Oem/compatible: OEM Remanufactured: No Coverage Percent: 5% Pre-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0% see more...

• Is this worth the price? I want to know if I should just print el...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
This toner has very vivid color and it somewhat easy to install. My problem is that when I pull it from the packaging it's been known to have colored dust flying everywhere. Just be careful!!! I also think it might run out quickly.
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
I am a small business owner, and we use Lexmark in our office. The laser printers can handle large capacity print jobs, and its very cost effective so much so that I bought one for my home office. If you are a savvy business owner who pays attention to your bottom line, I'd recommend you try the printer and its branded toner.
Kasey H.
Columbia, KY
Lexmark is a wonderful brand. We use this in the office that I work in at my college. The toner cartridges are easy to swap out and last a long time.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Is this worth the price? I want to know if I should just print elsewhere?