Add a Photo

Lexibook My Discovery Set

Lexibook My Discovery Set: Interactive cuddly toy: Hippopotamus is a very soft and sweet companion Several function modes Recording mode, cuddle mode, lights mode, musical mode and night light mode Vibrates when you pull its tail Interactive play mat: Stimulates baby's senses about nature Attractive colors and sounds Flexible arches with 4 flying Yaye animals with crumpled paper effect Hang system to optimize the baby's safety Removable tender sun-shaped pillow to stabilize the baby's head Machine washable and foldable for an easy storage Marmot: Perfect play partner for baby's bath Little boat moves forward Tail is used as an oar As the marmot is moving, its head nods Hear the whistle's sound with the pressure of the water Requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY

my baby loves this play mat in the first months of her life till she starts crawling and finds more exciting things to play with. a nice clean spot to lay her down for tummy time or to stare at the toys which she loves. must have for every parent
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

I do not have this toy, but our church nursery does. My children have enjoyed playing with it. It is easy to clean, provides lots of fun for infants, and can fold up pretty flat to put away if necessary.
Alissa K.
Alissa K.

My son loves this. He will sit under it for an hour straight and just play with the hangings. And its so easy to carry and take from place to place

Join Now