Lexibook America Inc Ultimate Spider-Man Projector Alarm Clock uploaded by Marilyn R.

BY LEXIBOOK AMERICA INC

Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
My little cousin has this he's a huge spider man fan and at first I thought this was a toy but when you have to wake up for school and need a alarm this does the work lol it almost scared the life out of me I never knew a kid clock would have a huge impact on getting me to school on time lol kids hate school
Amanda H.
Key West, FL
My seven year old has one of these and he likes it. It's teaching him how to wake up in his own and being dependable on himself. The only thing I do not like is that it's not loud enough. Of course I hear it but he sleeps like a rock
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
This would make such a wonderful gift for a child. It's affordable and the way that it projects the image is amazing. It helps getting the kids up and ready for school in a fun way. I absolutely recommend this to everyone.
Hannah S.
Bought this for my little cousin (who is obsessed with Spider-Man) and he cried when I gave it to him because he was so fascinated. He loves anything that projects lol I recommend to moms and kids! So cool
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this for my little 7 year old cousin last Christmas and he liked it. It's actually really cool to see when the lights are off. It makes bedtime more enjoyable for him.
Selma D.
I found this product at target while looking for a present for my little brother. He loved the gift and it works great no complaints. All I needed was batteries and it worked perfectly fine. I also love how it is an alarm that is decorated.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
My boys are obsessed with Spiderman and they were so excited to get this alarm clock, This is the cutest alarm clock for any Spiderman lover I love that it can project the time, my kids thought it was a really cool feature I would recommend this clock for any one who likes Spiderman
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
My husband had to get this for our son! My son likes Mickey Mouse and my husband likes Spider-Man! He's trying to get him to like it too. My son loves this though!
Amy B.
I bought this for christmas for my nephew and he absolutely loved it. My nephew is 8 years old and if you have a little boy or know a little boy who likes spiderman this will be a hit.
Nicole  C.
Boaz , AL
Got this for my cousin for his birthday and he loves it. He actually enjoys getting up in the morning. He actually has a little responsibility. He loves it.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
is good to give as gift ? my little brother is obsesses with spider man
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
My nephew loves spiderman. Is this a good quality clock??
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Techie Expert Level 2
Would this be an acceptable clock for an adult? (I'm just asking for a friend ūüėĚ)
Eddie L.
What da Spidy is this ?! I need!
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Wow this looks pretty neat. Where can I buy it ?