BY LEXAR

Do more with your tablet, sports camcorder, or smartphone Lexar® High-Performance microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards (300x) make it easy to quickly capture, play back, and transfer 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs. The cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed, Class 10 performance up to 300x (45MB/s), and include an SD adapter for easy file transfer. These premium memory solutions give you the speed and space you need to enjoy more of your favorite multimedia on the go. see more...

Mario  R.
I Love using the micro sd cards. They are very usefull when i have small and large files. But the micro sd card is really easy to lose.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I have a smaller one with less space its really easy to keep your pictures and uploaded to your computer or tablet with this tools
April P.
Greenfield, WI
This has actually worked really well for me when trying to download photos onto my computer from off of my phone when I don't always have my USB cable available.
Vanessa P.
I love this adapted micro sd Lexar LSDMI64GBBNL300AM High-Performance microSDXC 300X 64GB UHS-I card By Lexar because we can adapt any size gb in this tiny little card, I have not had any problems with my phone and those are very good, would return to to buy