BY LEXAR

Faster File Transfer with USB 3.0 TechnologyOne of the smallest USB 3.0 drives available, the affordable, high-performance Lexar® JumpDrive® S23 USB 3.0 flash drive allows you to quickly transfer photos, videos, and files with speeds up to 4x faster than standard JumpDrive USB 2.0 drives. The drive features a slim, retractable design, comes in a range of colors, and is available in capacities from 8GB-64GB. see more...

Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Fast USB drive. Stores a lot of memory which is convenient for me since I do photoshoot a and photography on the side. I love this USB in general because of the memory capacity it holds. I recommend it to anyone editing media.
Oxy r.
this is great i can easily store so much on this jump drive and it is so cute !! win win for sure i am planning on geting some as stocking stuffers for christmas
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL
Love these and keep multiple around the house. I own a monogramming business so designing can be a pain if I can't transfer designs from on place to the other, and this tool helps every time!
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Lexie products have never failed me. I always by my flash drives for work and school through Alexa's. I bought my last one at Target but I know a lot retailers sell them!
Candice W.
This holds a lot of stuff! I use this for my school stuff only and have plenty of room left on it and am a senior now. It is comparable in price to other brands.
Kristina S.
It never fails me to be able to find something at Target for my new computer, and I found this USB as well. It is very convenient and works very well.
Emily W.
Ozark, MO
Lexar is a good brand. these are so handy and can hold a ton of files. they are easy to take on the go as well. i will buy more of them
marina b.
This is perfect for keeping all your files safe plus it's a 64gb I totally recommend this product and it's easy to use
Tiffany L.
Marinette, WI
Great USB! It has so much storage and it keeps everything in one spot. It definitely meets my expectations
Abbey M.
This is a great brand. This jump drive is so great and a great price. Can be found almost anywhere.
Tahara G.
Dallas, TX
Can this product be used in a Mac!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Techie Expert
How many stuff can I store on it?
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
What makes this one better than other ones? Is it expensive?
Brandy C.