Lexar 32GB microSDHC Memory Card uploaded by mohamed B.Lexar 32GB microSDHC Memory Card uploaded by Maria Paz G.

BY LEXAR #2 in Storage Media & Cards

Lexar 32gb microsdhc memory card see more...

Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
It's okay. I mean, it holds enough pictures and all, but the write speed just isn't fast enough if you're photographing fast moving things, such as sports or in my case, concerts. Just as a card for daily use, it does the job.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
This is a great little card. We use this type of card for my husbands go pro that he takes hunting and fishing. It can also be used in certain cell phones that have the capability of adding additional memory.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Great chip, it really comes in handy. I would highly recommend this product. if you're a person like me who downloads a lot of music on their phone, takes a lot of pictures and video, get this because 16gb of phone memmory aint quite cutting it.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
I loved this card for my old phone and that I could plug it right into my computer to get my pictures on the PC, but now I have an iPhone and it doesn't take microSD cards
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this card in my camera. It can hold a ton of photos. More than I'll ever need it to. It wasn't very expensive either. I got mine at Target and I highly recommend it.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
This is the sd card that is in my son's tablet and it makes him able to have his own content on there and it makes him have so much more space to download more apps!
Erin R.
When ur a large picture taker. And app happy person as I am i.needed to up grade to.this because anything smaller wouldn't hold. Stuff my sd card.its one of the greatest storage things possible.
Kelly S.
Great sd card! Works with my phone, tablet, camera and more! You really get a bang for your buck! Relatively inexpensive compared to other brands and has a great amount of storage space!
carol c.
Fresno, CA
I never had a issue , always loaded my photos fast unlike some cheap brands when you insert the card in it takes a few mins to load . I use it for my phone and my camera which it pretty nice .
tami b.
Concord, MI
This is a quality card, i have several of these, used to store all my pictures and videos. I always know that I can trust them to be there when i need them.
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
Does this come with a little storage case?
Norkis G.
I want this!!!
Taoufiq L.
This is the best micro sd card considering the price ! If you're looking for a big storage with low price, this product is for you.