BY LEXAR

Lexar 32gb microsd memory card - black (sdmi32tv10) see more...

Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
This is a lifesaver. It holds a lot. So when you need space you can buy this. No more having to delete stuff to make room I recommend this.
Heather L.
Love my Lexar 32gb MicroSD card! Makes taking pics from the phone and placing them into old school "prints" so easy!
Sarah O.
Techie Expert Level 1
This gets 5 stars because it hasn’t quit on me yet. I use this in my raspberry pi and I have never had a problem. I can’t recall what I paid for it but I purchased it on amazon. I usually use a sandisk or Lexar memory card as I trust them.
Tayler C.
Barrie, ON
These are great! Good value. This is the brand I've always used in my phones. You see them everywhere, so that has to be a good sign. Never had an issue.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Sarah R.
Ontario, Canada
We have one of these in our tablet. Great for the extra storage of pictures, movies and some of the game apps.
Christiana L.
This is what's in my phone for games and music storage. The only problem is that it doesn't work in all phone models.
Leo C.
California
It's a MicroSD card. I mean really, unless you're buying off-brand cards as long as it has the read/write speeds that were advertised there's not much else to say.