BY LEXAR

Lexar 32gb kaleidescope usb flash drive - black (jdttk32btr) see more...

• What does "kaleidoscope" mean in the title?7 Answers
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
Very good drive it gets the job done and it is affordable I think it was like $10. And they come in a lot of cute designs and patterns. Only thing is that it seems as though it would break easily. But other than that it's great
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I always use Lexar brand flash drives to back up my files. I like the design, they always work, I like how they fold up. My husband was using a Sandisk brand flash drive and he lost all his school work for the week on it when it crashed. I got him The Lexar and it works perfectly.
Elena H.
This particular brand makes a great flash drive with a great sleek design. It is super reliable and is a nice size so it won't be lost. It isn't super expensive which is also nice for how well it works I do recommend this particular product to people.
Rachel L.
I have several Lexar USB drives that I used for all of my Graphic Design classes. I have never had any problems with them and they are very well priced. Definitely worth the money if you need several of them if you can't afford a portable hard drive.
Katherine M.
Cheap easy compact and simple! You can find one at target and I think drugstores too. I use it at school to transfer files back and forth. A USB is something you need to be reliable, but don't need something fancy. Get this one.
Tasha J.
I love this so much and I highly recommend it! So easy to use and I really like the design! It looks even better in person. Affordable and functional! A+ in my book! If you need a portable flash drive this one is where it's at!
Lily Y.
Love this flash drive! Esp the design!! I love how you dont have to worry about where your cap went for your usb stick and all you have to do is simply swipe it back in place to protect it! :) very convenient and handy :)
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
Lexar makes really good USB flash drives! That are cute and trendy as well! The Lexar 32GB Kaleidoscope USB Flash drive will hold everything from important documents, family photos , videos , music and so much more! I personally own about three lexar flash drives! They are very reliable!
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I love this flash drive. It has plenty of space plus it has a pretty cool design on it. Some may thing the design is unnecessary but I have misplaced this many times and went looking around for it and the design stuck out to me and helped finding it easier.
Kendall K.
Techie Expert Level 3
These flash drives work really good and have multiple different cute designs available. they are also reasonably priced. we always get them when they are on sale
Taylor K.
What does "kaleidoscope" mean in the title?