Lexar 16GB TwistTurn USB Flash Drive - Colors will vary by store uploaded by Arlette P.

BY LEXAR #6 in Flash Drives

Lexar 16gb twistturn usb flash drive - colors will vary by store see more...

Lexar 16GB TwistTurn USB Flash Drive - Colors will vary by store
  • "These work great and I like the folding action to protect the end from damage or particles." in 1 review
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I can not say this enough....Lexar makes the best USB Flash Drives! The 16GB TwistTurn Flash drive makes it very easy to plug in and out of the USB slot! Then it twists nicely to secure the actual plug in . which is nice because it prevents crap getting inside of it and potentially ruining your computer and or the flash drive!
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
MOST USED FLASH DRIVE OF ALL TIME. middle school, high school, college and work. Pros it's very durable hard to break. Very affordable especially around school time. I definitely recommend this product.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Lexar pen drive 16GB is an great product and it comes in a variety of designs. It can keep a lot of information and is small and lighweigh. I bought it at Target and i will buy another one.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Bought a few of these from Target during back to school sales. These work great and I like the folding action to protect the end from damage or particles. It's good to have these around and have a few extra because you never know when you'll need one and it's rarely at a convenient time to run and get one. These work well on all our computers and at school. Great way to save your projects and papers to bring to school or work.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
These are great - super portable and convenient, and actually reasonably priced compared to others on the market. The revolving case is nice and keeps the USB from getting damaged PLUS you can attach to a key chain which means it goes with you wherever you (or rather your keys) go!
Madison E.
south point, OH
Great amount of storage for price! Convenient size and flip sleeve keep the USB connector free of debris! Perfect for school and work assignments or for storing precious photos!!!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I bought my USB when I was going to school and I had so many because you can't go wrong, with purchasing more then two. Great product and they are very inexpensive.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This is a good usb. I used to use this for high school and college. Its good for saving your personal info or documents. I like its portability.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Super easy to use, and small enough to carry with you, even when not carrying a purse. I use this to transfer receipts for a small start up
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
I used this product while in college. I like it because they were portable and could clip onto my keychain.