BY LEXAR

Lexar 16gb s50 usb flash drive - multicolor (jds5016btr) see more...

• Would It be possible to add a key ring so it can attach t...4 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
Lexar makes the best USB Flash Drives hands down! I own at least 3 of them! The 16GB is perfect if you do not have a massive amount of things to save / store in a safe place! If you need more storage they have a great 32GB one as well! I store my important documents , family photo's, music, videos and so much more on mine!
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
I have this one in blue and it is my lifeline! Very affordable. Only beef with the product is I wish it had a place to attach it to my key ring so I don't forget it in the computer as often. Very reliable excellent product.
Tonia H.
I got a three pack of these and they have held up well. Mine are purple and they come in all sorts of colors. USB 3.0 sure does make transferrring files a breeze.
April B.
University Pl, WA
Great for back to school supply, my son can't keep up with anything, simply attach it to his backpack and all his assignments are accessible
Natalie R.
Makes me sad looking at this picture knowing I lost mine, great usb never lost any info besides the actual flash drive...
Joan L.
Great to save games from the Xbox ! My son uses it to save games from my xbox to play games on his Xbox .
Felisha Y.
Woodstock
This came very handy for me, especially while in college! It's small but can hold so much!
Melissa K.
Works great, easy to use like all usb, nothing special, does what it's supposed to.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great little flash drive with good storage abilities. Pretty durable as well!
Krystal B.
I got a two pack of these 16GB ones one time when I wanted 1 32GB flash drive, but the store I was at was sold out. I'm actually glad now because I can split my back ups into two smaller batches. These flash drives are surprisingly tough (they seemed a bit fragile to me at first) and are reliable and fast.
Francine S.
Apo, AE
Would It be possible to add a key ring so it can attach to our keys so we don't lose as easy?