BY LEXAR

Lexar 16gb kaleidescope usb flash drive - green (jdttk16btr) see more...

• The little part at the top you can hook on things so it's...3 Answers
  • What do you like about these12 Answers
  • Is this any good? I have tried others and dont really lik...7 Answers
Hannah M.
evansville, IN
Super cute flash drive! Easy to use and navigate. The spot for a key ring and bright color also makes it easy to keep track of. As someone who is usually on the move and may need to access documents on school or office computers, this certainly does the job! Especially if you don't trust the cloud :)
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
Product is great I really would recommend it. It works better than most and is super cute and stylish. Holds a lot and does not slow down at all after adding a lot too. I would highly recommend this to others
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
So I absolutely love flash drives!! I have 100!! But this is one of the best I bought it at frys!! It's so cute and small great accessory! A little pricey but very affordable!! I recommend this to everyone!!!
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Really cute, affordable. Also does the job! It stores a lot of stuff. This would be great for a college student!
Heather b.
What do you like about these
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Is this any good? I have tried others and dont really like them
Jennifer H.
The little part at the top you can hook on things so it's easier to keep track of

Target