Lewis N. Clark Electronics Universal 4-in-1 Adapter Plug uploaded by april B.

BY LEWIS N. CLARK ELECTRONICS

Liz T.
Liz T.
After traveling abroad and not having one of these, I bought one as soon as I got back home. I did some research, and this one had great reviews. So, I bought it, and I agree, it is great. I haven't had any problems with it.
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Recently went on a trip to Australia and this was amazing. other than that I'm only giving us a three star due to the fact that I probably won't use it again and tell my next trip when I not even sure when that is
Ewelina C.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
I love this adapter whenever family from Europe comes they need this to connect their electronics to the electricity in my house with different outlets. Even if you go traveling over the world this is a must buy.
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
If you travel out of the country, this is a must have product. I've been to several countries, and this has been a life saver. Glad my family recommended it to me.
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
My sister went to Europe for a school trip and never did we even think about the outlets, dad came back from the store with this and such a life saver
Lilya G.
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
Amazing adaptor. Easy to use and very affordable. This thing has been a life saver for me and my family. I don't know what I did without it.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
So nice to have around the house. Highly recommended this product to every one, you won't be disappointed (:
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
I've seen these but never got one. My family says they work great and they have a few.
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beautiful adapter, I can finally have all my electronics in one, this is awesome!!!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
An absolute must have! It works for so many things and really a space saver
Matamyas S.
Matamyas S.
Dallas, TX
Does this work
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Prince George , BC
I was just wondering how well this product works? Does it get warm to the touch when used?
Jess M.
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
How well does this work?
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Does this protect your eletronics from differences in power or just make it so can you plug things in? I had a plug adapter for my mac in Spain and the plug fit fine but since the electricity was different it messed up my computer. Does this protect against that?
Luisanny D.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Que es esto si me pueden ayudar con esto?