Lewis N. Clark Electronics Universal 4-in-1 Adapter Plug uploaded by april B.

BY LEWIS N. CLARK ELECTRONICS

• Que es esto si me pueden ayudar con esto?6 Answers
  • Sempre quis um desse 6 Answers
  • I was just wondering how well this product works? Does it get war...17 Answers
bridget C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This passed year I have traveled to England, Spain, Greece, and Turkey. Between my flat iron, electric curler, curling iron, and hair dryer, phone charger, laptop charger, and all my family's electronic necessities I thought we would be in real trouble. I bought four of these bad boys and the difference they make is astounding. Before I had a zip lock bag with 10 different plugs in it as I struggled to find the right sizes and voltage requirements. I even fried my brand new chi flat iron in France, along with a portion of my hair when I was in high school due to adapter issues. Don't let something so simple add to your list of stress factors while traveling, just buy one of these and enjoy your trip!
Michelle D.
WEBSTER, NY
I bought one of these before my trip to England one year - I was staying at a hotel instead of with friends so I had my own electrical things that would need the juice! So glad I bought it - made the trip a breeze. Best part: I left it in a pocket in my luggage and forgot about it - when I went on another trip that I thought had the same plugs as us here in America I went through the range of emotions of "Oh no this is a different plug I can't use anything ahhhhh" to the biggest smile you can ever imagine as I reached in the pocket and found this guy again.

Moral of the story: Buy it once, you'll be glad you have it forever! (and surprised at some places you might have to use it!)
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
I had one of these when I was studying abroad in Turkey. Why was it so wonderful? It had European and UK plug adaptors built in so that I only had to carry the one charger around for my laptop. I spent much of my time backpacking on busses/trains, so every bit of space really mattered and this fit nicely into my traveling lifestyle.
Liz T.
After traveling abroad and not having one of these, I bought one as soon as I got back home. I did some research, and this one had great reviews. So, I bought it, and I agree, it is great. I haven't had any problems with it.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
I love this adapter whenever family from Europe comes they need this to connect their electronics to the electricity in my house with different outlets. Even if you go traveling over the world this is a must buy.
Kelsey A.
This was great during my three-month stay in England. I bought at a department store. It was really cheap. It still works after 3 years of use. All the plugs worked during my stay in Europe. I would recommend
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
bought this because it's just something nice to have when you are traveling. I don't go out of the country all that much but when I do, this is nice, compact, and gets the job done. I let my brother borrow it when he went to Europe a few weeks ago and he said it worked just great
Tarene F.
Fort Lee, NJ
Saved my whole summer trip to China, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Different places in China used different outlets, so sometimes I got lucky with the standard outlet. It was a different story once I got to Hong Kong and Malaysia...thank goodness I had this thing with me!
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
I travel a lot, domestic and international. This comes in handy and I love it. I would never ever leave the house with it! It's compact, sleek and stands out since it's black, making it less likely for me to leave behind in a plug somewhere.
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
If you travel a great deal and bring along your tech gadgets, this is a must have. It works all over the world and has a power invert-er. Some also have the feature to protect your gadgets. Not pricey and definitely worth the money!!
Matamyas S.
Dallas, TX
Does this work
Jessica L.
Prince george, BC
I was just wondering how well this product works? Does it get warm to the touch when used?
Jess M.
Bay City, MI
How well does this work?
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
Does this protect your eletronics from differences in power or just make it so can you plug things in? I had a plug adapter for my mac in Spain and the plug fit fine but since the electricity was different it messed up my computer. Does this protect against that?
Larissa M.