BY LEWIS LABS

100% Pure, Premium & Imported Brewer s Yeast Flakes. Nutritional Yeast. No Trans Fat. Kosher & Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Not Blended or Fortified - Nothing Added This premium yeast is grown on sugar beets which are known to absorb nutrients from the soil faster than almost any other crop.  As a result, this yeast is exceptionally rich in selenium, chromium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, copper, manganese, iron, zinc, and other factors natural to yeast. Amino Acids Profile. see more...

• What health benefits does this product offer? 6 Answers
  • Where can I get this product? I would love to know. 1 Answers
ShoShauna H.
Harrison, MI
I use Brewers Yeast for breastfeeding purposes. It increases milk supply and If I don't use it daily, I notice a HUGE difference, meaning my milk supply goes down a lot. The taste is acquired but that doesn't matter when you're doing it for your little one. I mix it in smoothies, oatmeal, cookies, mashed potatoes, and pretty much anything with a creamy substance.
Larissa F.
Plano, TX
I love this on anything :) Well, it's perfect to add nutrients to your meals, I sprinkle this over the cheese on my quesadilla, avocado, in my soups. It smells cheesy but you get used to it and starts loving it!

By the way, many people say it helps with milk supply, I don't know, but I can tell you my little one has been breastfed for 13 months and I always had plenty milk for her.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Brewers yeast works perfect when you bake into cookies or put into smoothies and it helps to boost breastmilk supply it worked like a charm for me!
Brennah R.
This has a slightly cheese taste to it and is a perfect topper on pasta based dishes. My personal favorite is sprinkling it on a bowl of popcorn.
kieley p.
Salt Lake City, UT
I used this product when I was breastfeeding in my lactation cookies. Works wonders and I recommend it to all of my mommy friends
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
I have to stay far far far away from this as i get yeast infection way to easily more cons then pros
Chellsie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works great with milk supply issues. Make a oatmeal and yeast flake smoothie and your good to go!
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What health benefits does this product offer?
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
Where can I get this product? I would love to know.