BY LEVY

Allie L.
This is one of the best books I've read. The whole time I was reading it I kept thinking "Is Anna Kendrick my long lost sister or are we just the same person?" I love her humor and the way her stories feel so real and raw. I found myself laughing so hard by myself, which is a tough thing to do. I finished this book two weeks ago and I already can't wait to reread it! Love it!
Katelyn W.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I do love to read, but this book showed me why! Anna Kendrick does not let people change her in any way, and she shows me what confidence is. I read this book in less than a day because I was hooked! Her fun and playful personality is shown through every page. I would love her to write another book. Trust me when I say this is one of the best books I've read.
Amanda B.
I am not a book by her. I do not go out of my way to buy books. I usually just take what is given to me. But I went out of my way to buy this book. I am absolutely obsessed with it. It's funny, it's endearing, and it makes me feel like I'm not so alone.
Libby G.
I read this on kindle and it was SO GOOD. I read the whole thing in just one day. Anna Kendrick is hilarious, as one might imagine, and she does a great job of being continuously entertaining. The only con of this book is that is leaves you feeling like you need to be best friend with the author :)
Mandy F.
Anna Kendrick is freakin hilarious. As a performer myself, this was a blast to listen to. She's ridiculously real & genuine in her book. I got the audiobook because I don't have time to sit down & read, but I'm so glad I did it this way because she narrates it & is even funnier! She shows the real side of the performing world & that it's not what it's cracked up to be by media. She's awesome & has a way of making you feel awesome too. HIGHLY recommend to any girl in their 20s & 30s - especially those in need of a laugh.
Gretchen L.
Clarksville, TN
Anna Kendrick became a favorite of mine after Pitch Perfect (of course). I saw she had released a book about her life, and based on her hilarious tweets, I knew it had to be humorous. Anna Kendrick is just as funny IRL as she is on Pitch Perfect (and by IRL, I mean in her writing...I wish I knew her in real life!). Anna writes about her life growing up as a loud-but-tiny child, and how she discovered acting as a passion. This was one of those books that I came out of feeling motivated to follow my own dreams. Thanks for the inspiration Anna!
april g.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love this an absoulte page turner!! She is an anazing actor and singer. I was so excited to get this an now that i have it i cant putt it down!!!
Beth-Ann S.
This memoir is just like Anna Kendrick - funny, quirky and intelligent. I loved reading about her road to fame and how she handles being a famous introvert. The writing is clear and concise and the pictures added are fantastic. I read this book in one setting. It was that good.
J S.
Dagenham, Essex
Amazing book! Super funny, I loved her before but I love her more now! Definitely a book I didn't get bored of. I even re read some chapters. If you ever get the chance get the audio book it's even better when she reads it to you!!!!
Gretchen L.
Clarksville, TN
Please tell me this book is as humorous as Anna Kendrick's twitter account!!