Levi's
Levi's
By Levi's
Cher B.

Who's else think Levi's got the best jeans

Audra R.
Audra R.
Grand Prairie, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Levi's are my all time favorite jeans on the planet! I ride a motorcycle and I will only ride in Levi's because they are great quality and any time I've had to put the bike down, my Levi's survived. I wear the skinny and ultra skinny jeans.
Sarah F.
One of the best.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
1 year, 6 months ago
People still wear Levi's? Females? Naw...
Megan H.
Megan H.
Coeburn, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I love them! I ride horses so I'm pretty rough on jeans and they hold up for me!
Ani S.
Ani S.
1 year, 6 months ago
I love love love these jeans
Abby S.
They definitely do!!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely best jeans ever.
Yesenia C.