Apparel & AccessoriesApparelWomen's ApparelLevi's
Levi's Premium 501 ORIGINAL HIGH-RISE MID-THIGH WOMEN'S SHORTS

Levi's® Premium 501® ORIGINAL HIGH-RISE MID-THIGH WOMEN'S SHORTS

by Levi's

The first ever jean shorts. Modeled after the 501® Original Jeans, these denim shorts were made with our iconic vintage-inspired fit, a flattering high rise and a longer inseam. To this day they've never gone out of style. And they never will.

• The first-ever jean shorts, updated with a waist-defining high rise and longer length
  • A universally-flattering summer essential
  • Features a cut-off hem

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Levi's® Premium 501® ORIGINAL HIGH-RISE MID-THIGH WOMEN'S SHORTS!
Courtney  L.
Brea, CA
Levi's® Premium 501® ORIGINAL HIGH-RISE MID-THIGH WOMEN'S SHORTS uploaded by Courtney  L.
This review is for the trucker jacket at that was the product I received. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The material and the Jean are made so well. I love the look and the inside pocket. I am 5’2” and I ordered a small. It is a bit baggy, but I think the XS would be too small. Love the jacket! I also rolled the sleeves once to give it the length I like.
Incentivized Review
Elvia T.
Jasper, GA
This short is great made, lovely fabric, amazing product but it is not the best for a curvy woman. I’m not looking good.
Caitlin D.
Los Angeles, CA
Levi's® Premium 501® ORIGINAL HIGH-RISE MID-THIGH WOMEN'S SHORTS uploaded by Caitlin D.
I was hesitant about the mid-thigh length at first but now I’m a total convert! It’s so cute and comfy! I like that I’m not constantly tugging down at my shorts hem when I’m out and about and mid thigh crop means zero thigh chafing walking around in the summer! Like most Levi’s products these shorts feel high quality and made to last. I also think they look cute on my body. I got my normal size 31 and they feel true to size.
Incentivized Review
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Some styles are a little too old fashioned for me… (and i wish the ankles were skinnier fit) but one thing I love about Levi’s is that It hugs your curves in the right places. If you have a booty it’s going to look amazing. If you’re a little more on the flat side It create an illusion of a rounder butt since it’s a little wedgie style. Nothing wrong with that at all! Looks great on all body type. Slim to thickyy. Fits true to size and will stretch to your curves even the cotton blends. Never size up. Get your actual size and watch It just melt on your skin.

Looking for your answer?