BY LEVI'S

Wear Levi's Red Tab" 550" relaxed-fit jeans and your whole day seems more comfortable. more room means more comfort sits at waist relaxed fit through seat and thigh slightly tapered leg 16½" leg opening zip fly cotton washable imported more sizes: regular, extra tall, big see more...

Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
I buy this brand and style for my husband. He is a total Levi's guy. They are comfortable and fit him very well in all the right places. The price is very affordable and Levi's jeans last forever. The only thing I personally don't like about them is that the are kinda old man pants, but as long as my husband loves them, I honestly don't care.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Levi's Jeans are the best for long term wear.  My husband will only wear Levis Jeans.  He wears them for years until they finally fall apart.  They are durable, look great, and feel great.
Elmer M.
Levi jeans are comfortable to wear anywhere and any occasion. Levi jeans are very durable and stylish anyone can look good and be comfortable in these jeans. Levi jeans offer great deals on their apparel they also sell different types and different styles of jeans from skinny jeans you can find them in Levi's and for an affordable price and great deals.
Melanie D.
These jeans are great. They fit well and always hold up well. We have never had any problems with them ripping out. I find it hard to find my husband and sons sizes but when I do stumble upon them I buy every pair. I would recommend them.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
This is my husbands favorite style Levi's Jean. I've been buying them for him for 20 plus yeRs now. They are still the same great quality and the price is a little higher, however they are worth every penny.
Cheri G.
London, OH
These are our standby jeans after raising 4 boys. They wash well and last forever. Always were able to hand me down to the next one. Levi's has many different cuts of jeans as well so even if you have kids with different heights and shapes you are sure to find a pair that fit each one great.
Kenny B.
Waterbury, CT
I feel like there to thin they don't feel like jeans there almost like sweats I understand you guys make them for the kids but you still have a large following from your older crowd it doesn't even matter age to much they shouldn't feel like pants rugged rough tuff not that sorry
Omar M.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044, Florida
This jean is very good for any occasion. Conforms to excellent body. I like it very much since the same lasts. The cilores are very attractive.
Athena M.
Graysville, OH
I love all my levis jeans. I don't normally wear anything else when it comes to jeans. I have never came across a pair of levis I didn't like.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
Levi has,always been a favorite. They hold up to wear and tare. My husbands in construction and goes thru jeans fast.. we usually go Levi
Athena M.
Graysville, OH
How many years does a pair usually last?