BY LEVI'S

• Do you like this brand?58 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried Levis brand shoes? I find them quite nice f...2 Answers
kai f.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved Levi’s because these so many different styles, colors, fits and everything but the only and I mean only reason they’re getting 4/5 stars is because I’m a thin individual (wearing a size 24/25) and there’s only a few that I just can’t wear because they don’t give a good shape to thin people at all. But I have some that make me look and feel absolutely amazing when I wear them. I love how they wash, if you take care of them, they’ll last forever. So just make sure you turn them inside out before you throw them in the wash. Other than that I can’t think of anything else to say about them. They make great jeans!
Anna R.
minneapolis
Be careful as to which jeans you choose when out buy. The ones with the leather patch versus paper are of higher quality. These jeans last forever and are made with care. Employees go through extensive training.
Jay M.
Fort Worth, TX
Good fit and price is excellent. Only thing is I wish they would make a "long" option for kids.
Any daughter wears a 12 but they barely come past her ankle while other brands are much longer.
Please either recalibrate your length threshold or make a version for tall children as well
Baked by Carrie B.
Lilburn, GA
Their jeans are always great in quality. They have so many styles and fits to choose from, I've always loved their jeans, they can last you a while. They're a little bit on the expensive side for a pair of jeans but you can catch them on sale or on discount.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Love this brand. I wish though when they did their Harvey Milk collection they wouldn't have made it limited edition and expanded the line to bring more attention to how important that line is. I like their products and I like their morals. Definitely recommend.
Jeovanie F.
Queens
I can honestly say I trust their denim, and get them at a good price! Usually online they offer a decent amount of coupons and deals, but they also send you offers for in store! The denim is reliable, comfortable, and can snag a good size in a variety of colors!
Irene M.
I think they are the cowboys par excellence.There are a lot of brands of jeans today, which I think is very good. You have them of all the forms (bells, straight, pitillos, elastic, with multi - pockets, ...), of all the colors and of all the prices, but like the 501 ...... They feel wonderful, both the thinnest and the ones in kilos, the tall and not so tall, men, women, boys and girls, ...I do not need to talk about quality. They have the right thickness for a cowboy, neither too fat nor too light. The cowboy blue color is inimitable, it is a special blue, that when it grows old it does not pull yellow or green, but it is still blue. As for duration ... will accompany you for years.I bought myself, well they bought me, the first less than ten years, and from thirteen or fourteen I did not want others. I preferred to go without a thousand things, but when it came to buying jeans, they were 501.Now I have them white, black, navy blue, light blue, worn blue, more worn and three that are totally shattered, with broken (eye, made by use, not by purpose) everywhere. I have them turned into shorts for the summer and I even made myself a guitar case with bits of my old 501.They pass the fashions, but they are maintained. They try to modernize them by giving them new shades of worn out, but the model does not touch it. For what? They can not be improved.I recommend it to everyone who asks me. If you have doubts, stop by a store, try one and you will see. Do not try to compare it with other models that are wider or narrower. The 501 is unique, it does not need comparisons, it will set you up as the 501's feel to everyone: Perfect !!
Nayeli N.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These brand jeans are the ones I always go back to I've bought others to even high end and they aren't as comfortable as these the only thing is sometimes they can be a little more on the higher price if they aren't on sale
Amanda C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love them. Always have and always will . Great denim jeans at affordable prices and a cut for everyone. My husband looks so amazing in Levi's and my kids and I do too. Comfy and wear well. Don't wear our quickly however.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I adore Levis. my sister used to work here and she was the one always hooking us up with deals. I love the fact how majority of their items are not made in china. Yes! some items can get pretty pricey but it is worth every penny. My husband and i love the made & crafted line, they have such great unique and amazing quality. They had such an adorable bomber jacket (levis had it before it was a trend) that i just had to get my hands in. I've used it soooo much and until this day i still get compliments. I tell my friends that I've purchased this item like 2 years ago and they don't believe me. The quality is so amazing that your clothes will last. I love Levis and for what they believe in and i love the respect they have for our military. As a bonus my husband gets a military discount. So if this applies to you, make sure to show them your military ID for a discount.
KATHERINE P.
Do you like this brand?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your favorite place to buy Levi's?
Elizabeth E.
Are the jeans really worth the price?
Sar J.
In your opinion, are Levi's worth the money? Can you get just as good jeans somewhere else?
Karina L.
Doral, FL
Is it true that the jeans last for years?