BY LEVI'S

• Do you like this brand?59 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried Levis brand shoes? I find them quit...2 Answers
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
You can always count on Levi’s to make you comfortable. Fit is always perfect for the jeans, like getting a hug from the perfect denim cloud. Cut the sleeves off of my denim jacket 10 years ago made my vest and still wear it everyday. Never ever has it failed me, it has never once slipped off while riding my motorcycle, never one time has it drop my cell phone in a puddle, it hasn’t ever left me in the street naked and alone. It’s always there when you need it, there to hold hold your valuable items, there to add the right amount of extra warm on a cold night, there when one the beach and don’t have a place for your wallet, always there hanging on the back of your chair when you wake up in the morning, always there to make sure you won’t wake up alone, always ready to have a cup of coffee and plan the day, always there to hold you while you read a book on the porch swing, always there waiting for you to choose happiness and never throws shade when you choose to not wear it! Though it will be there to throw a bit of shade if you need it to on a sunny day and you forgot your hat! It’s never gonna leave you alone at a party where you don’t know a single person, I can promise you that it’ll never make you feel bad when you are late for work or class cause life got in the way, well at least mine never has! Now back to those wonderful jeans that fit like a piece of coconut cream pie fits perfectly after a nice fresh grilled chicken and pineapple wrap. I mean honestly Levi’s jeans guys and gals are like going on a date with your celebrity crush and they just happen love doing the same things you do and they are down to earth af. The jeans are like walking into a room where every one knows your name and they all remind you of your greatness. Might be comparable to watching fireworks on the perfect night with the one person you love more than life!! Definitely recommend giving Levi’s denim a try, I mean treat yourself ya know! If not you, do it for the denim it deserves a good home with love and care!!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Levi’s was always my saving grace! I’ve been 6’0” since 9th grade and women’s jeans just didn’t look right on me back in high school I didn’t have a Maurice’s that had tall sizes and the variety of sizes that Levi’s cane I was just perfect for me, the men’s looked better on me actually they made look extremely good in them oh I love my Levi’s and it’s like they never wear out! I know I still have a pair from high school hanging out in my closet cause they remind me of how there was a more carefree time in my life!! I still wear them even though I do mix it up with the pretty stitching on the jeans at Maurice’s but Levi’s will always be number 1 👆🏼 in my book!! Classic forever!!💯😍
Kaila F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I’ve always loved Levi’s because these so many different styles, colors, fits and everything but the only and I mean only reason they’re getting 4/5 stars is because I’m a thin individual (wearing a size 24/25) and there’s only a few that I just can’t wear because they don’t give a good shape to thin people at all. But I have some that make me look and feel absolutely amazing when I wear them. I love how they wash, if you take care of them, they’ll last forever. So just make sure you turn them inside out before you throw them in the wash. Other than that I can’t think of anything else to say about them. They make great jeans!
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
After years of buying cheap jeans, I finally made the transition to Levi’s. My current favorite pair is their wedgie fit. Expensive, but WORTH IT. I’ve worn them multiple times a week for about half a year and they are still in great shape. I am 5’8” have a slender, pear-shaped frame and these are so flattering. My boyfriend (who is 6’3”) also exclusively wears Levi’s because they’re one of the only brands that fit his long legs. They’re worth the investment as they last for years. Their website usually has sales and coupons, which is a huge plus!
Nicole D.
Tucson
I really like the jeans that they sell at this store. They sell very high quality denim that’s durable and lasts a really long time. My only complaint is that the store is a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it considering that the jeans last for such a long time. I also think they should sell more recycled, cutoff, distressed denim shorts. I would definitely recommend shopping at this store
Sara W.
I can always count on Levi’s! I wore a classic Levi’s tee (found on sale for under $10 at Levi’s outlet) and paired it with some high waisted wide leg capris I found at a local boutique. I received so many compliments that I went back and got a bunch of tees to give as gifts to my friends. 💙❤️Levi's
Sezim M.
Levi’s are well known for their jean quality and for good reason! Their jeans are stretchy and comfortable enough to wear the whole day and will last you a lifetime. Invest in some jeans if you are willing to spend a bit of money; you won’t regret it.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I will always buy Levi’s! I have moto jack area, jeans, shorts, jean jackets and more! They are a little less pricey that some of the stuff I buy, and can be found on sale in department stores or outlets amazing quality that will last!
Anna R.
minneapolis
Be careful as to which jeans you choose when out buy. The ones with the leather patch versus paper are of higher quality. These jeans last forever and are made with care. Employees go through extensive training.
Cody G.
OAKLAND, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got one of the denim jackets (monogrammed) for my birthday and I'm in love. The color is perfect and the fit is great. The jacket I got has a little stretch in it, so it's comfy for all day, any occasion wearing. I was a bit worried the color might bleed (I've had that issue with other non-Levi's denim before) but it hasn't.
The jacket is my first Levi's purchase and I'm very pleased.
KATHERINE P.
Do you like this brand?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your favorite place to buy Levi's?
Elizabeth E.
Are the jeans really worth the price?
Sar J.
In your opinion, are Levi's worth the money? Can you get just as good jeans somewhere else?
Karina L.
Doral, FL
Is it true that the jeans last for years?