Lever 2000 / Vaseline Men's Skin Hydrating Body & Face Bar uploaded by Zahaira R.

BY LEVER 2000

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lever 2000 / Vaseline Men's Skin Hydrating Body & Face Bar
  • "8-count, pack of 3 Deep cleaning without stripping skin's natural building blocks Great fresh scent Hydrating formula won't dry skin Specially formulated for men's cleansing needs" in 7 reviews
  • "My boyfriend loves this stuff. Doesn't leave a residue and lasts. Smells great too. He buys this a lot. Not harsh and gentle for everyday use. Highly recommend it. Great price for a great product." in 7 reviews
Belinda B.
I buy this for my husband. He loves lever 2000 soap but his skin is getting dry so I decide to give him some moisture. He still love the soap and now his skin is no longer to dry.
Annie S.
Lake Worth, FL
My husband uses lever 2000 soap often so it was only natural to purchase their facial lotion. It is light weight and smells "sexy". It's not greasy but for men can be difficult for the, to remember to use everyday. I would recommend it for any man to try! I would purchase for him again.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
This brand and this type of vaseline makes my skin feel so good. I use this product whenever my hands get dry during the winter and it has never failed me so far. It's a good value and not pricey at all. I would buy it again for sure as well as recommend it to all my friends.
Lekaela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is very good at moisturizing ashy skin or dry skin. I bought this product at Target from about $8. The scent is pretty nice, yet somewhat light. It's gentle on the skin, not harsh at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry skin.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This makes my whole body feel smooth and feel hydrating . Gently feel as you wash your face and body and feels great. Mostly , a lot because the way it feels and it is a great price . The price isn't an issue, and I would definitely buy it again and again
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
How clever adding Vaseline to this product. A lot of people don't know that vaseline is good for bruises and helps them fade. The price is worth it for someone like my husband who works in a factory and always getting bruised. The smell is great also, a added plus.
Kevin G.
Lagrange, GA
I have dry skin, and most of the time men are just supposed to deal with it. Lever 2000 / Vaseline is strong enough for a man, and made for a man. You may pay a little extra, but this product is worth it in terms of value. I would definitely buy this product again.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
I have not used this product myself, but I did some shopping for a friend and he wanted something that would hydrate his skin as he has fair complexion and sunburns easily. His skin was sensitive and dry. I chose this product thinking it would soothe the dryness and it did. He would recommend it I am sure.
Jack H.
This is a great product i don't have time to put on lotion after i get out of the shower because i have to go to work but i have enough time to spray this on and its amazing great price and totally worth it i would recommend this 10 out of 10 rate again
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
My boyfriend loves this soap! It literally never goes without it! He always has bars on backup! 😂 it smells so amazing and clean! He buys it at Walmart and it's a good value! I would recommend to others!