Lever 2000 / Vaseline Men's Skin Hydrating Body & Face Bar uploaded by Zahaira R.

BY LEVER 2000

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lever 2000 / Vaseline Men's Skin Hydrating Body & Face Bar
  • "8-count, pack of 3 Deep cleaning without stripping skin's natural building blocks Great fresh scent Hydrating formula won't dry skin Specially formulated for men's cleansing needs" in 7 reviews
  • "My boyfriend loves this stuff. Doesn't leave a residue and lasts. Smells great too. He buys this a lot. Not harsh and gentle for everyday use. Highly recommend it. Great price for a great product." in 7 reviews
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon hills, CA
 absolutely loves this product it's a great soap does not dry out your skin it leaves you feeling absolutely clean with a really lovely sent is great for a man that work hard and come home filthy gets them extra squeaky clean and doesn't dry out your skin
ひ E.
Baltimore
Ehhh, I'm not a man so I can't really relate to this product! But my husband loves it if that helps!! He said it's a bit pricey but that's just because he doesn't usually care what he uses lol
Caitlyn T.
Denham Springs
My finance absolutely loves this product. He working in the plants so is always in the sun and sweats all day. This has really helped with his oily and dry combination skin type. It smells amazing and last a long time. You get your money’s worth.
Amanda H.
Monticello
My husband and teenage sons absolutely love this product. They have used this product for the past 5 years and wouldn't want anything else. Smells absolutely wonderful as well.
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
my 12 year old son swears by these!!! he says they are his "man" products... ;) i really enjoy the fresh smells (in the bathroom and beyond) when he uses it. thanks!
Sandra B.
Saint louis
This product works really well with my husband it hydrates and does everything that the product says it will do well recommend it to everyone and I'm a repeat user and into gentle product easy to apply yes I would recommend to everyone
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Belinda B.
I buy this for my husband. He loves lever 2000 soap but his skin is getting dry so I decide to give him some moisture. He still love the soap and now his skin is no longer to dry.
Annie S.
Lake worth, Fl
My husband uses lever 2000 soap often so it was only natural to purchase their facial lotion. It is light weight and smells "sexy". It's not greasy but for men can be difficult for the, to remember to use everyday. I would recommend it for any man to try! I would purchase for him again.