BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Myla N.
My family used this soap for a long time , we love the scent at smoothness in our our skin.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS
This soap smells awesome and really gets the job done. Not only do I use it for showers, but I also include it in my facial routine.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!💋😄💅👍💄👠👙
Misty P.
Fresno, CA
Hi my name is misty ,I use and have used lever 2000 perfectly fresh original bar soap...I would say I'm picky picky when it comes too soaps! The lever2000 perftly barsoap is the best!! It is because my skin can become dryed out from certain soaps ...like a sponge with no water ...but not lever it leaves my skin healthy looking and moisturized... And its such a great price I always save money and look great....thank you lever2000 perfectly fresh barsoap...thank you from Misty's skin!!!
Joyce S.
I love using lever2000 it left me feeling clean my mother told me about this soap
Nadia M.
Este jabón proporciona limpieza y cuidado para la piel, me encanta su olor a limpio, deja una sensación de frescura que me encanta
Meredith H.
North Augusta, SC
Lever 2000 definitely gets the job done ... and you also smell clean too. Its not my favorite because it sometimes burns my skin. I usually use it when I'm really dirty from working out in my yard.
Natisha C.
I have been using this product for almost a year, I have tried many other that dried out my skin and left it feeling damaged and also icy skin but Lever 2000 has my skin feeling smooth, feeling fresh, no irritations, I also give my kids a bath with it and I highly recommend it ...
Rachel W.
Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh smells so good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and sqeaky clean. I like the eight pack because I always have one on hand after I use a bar up. It's nice for the whole family. The soap foams nicely and I don't need to reapply to my washcloth which is nice for when I need a quick shower. The bar dries nicely and doesn't stick to the shelf in my shower. That's always a good thing since my children tend to leave it wherever. I love this soap!
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
Okay when I think of bar soap I don't really go for quality I always go for quantity. But this gives you both! It's not expensive and literally leaves my body refreshed and smelling just normal it's not a strong scent! Just perfect and then of course I use my body wash after for extra maintenance don't mind me haha! But this is a good product by itself!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?