BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Amy H.
Dayton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
Leah Frances W.
Easton
My husband uses this as his day-to-day soap and we legit buy it in bulk. A nice smelling bar soap that is not drying and has a nice deodorant effect. My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother him at all.
Michelle S.
My family has used this soap for years. Leaves you feeling clean and refreshed without any residue left behind. Good stuff.
Lolah J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this sent it’s one of my childhood favorites. It doesn’t have a stick feeling after u shower or take a bath. It doesn’t melt down too fast. Very inexpensive. And is one of my signature go to’s
Anna G.
Bay Shore
I really love the clean feeling I get after using this product.  I also really enjoy the fragrance it gives off. It is very effective at cleansing your skin. It is economic as well. I really like how affordable it is and effective outcome. I would definitely recommend
che h.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love the way this stuff smells it smells so clean and fresh and it gets all of the dirt and grime off of my body and leaves me feeling moisturized and it doesn’t leave my skin is super dry
bashira b.
This is a pretty good bar of soap. It foams up nicely and doesmt dry out my skin like most soaps can do! I dont often use soap as i prefer a good shower gel but my mom had given me this to try and i was pleasently suprised by the way it felt on my skin.
Mercedez A.
Miami
This bar soap doesn’t have a fruity or tropical scent. It does leave skin a little dry after you shower. It is effective as well as affordable. I have no issues much with this soap I would recommend it
Patty C.
Used this soap for many years. Unfortunately, I began to notice my skin becoming dryer recently so I changed soaps and it helped. Good brand that has a mild fresh scent.
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is another soap bar that I love because of the smell. The only downside is that I feel like a bar of soap doesn't that as long as some other brands. But I still buy it when I see it on sale in stores!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?