BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Neepa P.
This makes my skin feels great, it smells amazing and it helps my skin feel soft. I love this product
Kim N.
Arlington , TX
I really like this product. It is affordable and really makes me feel happy when I use it. It has a pleasant scent and is made with natural ingredients. My skin agrees with it and in all the years using it nothing bad has happened. It is nice and easily available to purchase anywhere.
Jacquita W.
Ruleville , MS
I mostly used this soap in the summer. It keeps my family fresh and clean. It's my husband favorite.
Reese S.
houston, tx
this takes the oils off of my skin, which i find refreshing and it makes me feel clean. it gives you that squeaky-clean type of feel and not only is it affordable, it works just as it says on the package!
LeAnn J.
Hot Springs National Park
I love the lever 2000 product , it makes feel good in the morning after a shower i feel wide awoke and ready to start my day
Victória R.
Newton
The products of this brand make my skin more soft and pretty. I love because I feel the difference just in some days using.
christina s.
Far Rockaway , NY
Love how smooth & soft my skin is after using it! Doesn't dry out my skin either. Will definitely keep using for my daily showers.
Sam P.
Keizer
I recieved a sample of Lever 2000 and I really liked it at first. I didn't find that it left any kind of film. I loved the smell. It's a very clean soapy scent. It's not overly perfumed like some soaps, but it does leave a nice aroma. I liked it enough that I decided to buy a couple of regular sized bars. That's when I found its one real flaw. It seems to me like this soap just doesn't last long enough. We went through a bar of this soap in half the time we usually take to use a bar of Dove or Irish Spring. I like the product, but not enough to basically double up on my soap budget.
Cheryl O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite bar soap. Smells great and lathers quite nicely. Don’t feel like I have to use the entire bar with each bath to feel clean. Reasonably priced and easy to find everywhere.
🔱Queen B.
Smells so good! Great for sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling very fresh! I will recommend this brand to anyone I know! In fact, my family loves this
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?