BY LEVER 2000 #49 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is another soap bar that I love because of the smell. The only downside is that I feel like a bar of soap doesn't that as long as some other brands. But I still buy it when I see it on sale in stores!
Alba V.
I love the scent doesn’t over dry your skin . My whole family uses this.i like the different variety. It’s not super expensive.
Allie G.
This is my go-to runner up. It’s less expensive than my favorite, but still leaves my sensitive skin feeling great. The smell is awesome, the price is right, and it’s avaloable at Costco most of the time. When budget is key, this is what I go for.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product, it's very good, always repeating it, very good product for my family
I always likes buying this kind but it dryrs me out  so I stopped buying it somerimes it would break my skin out but really love the smell of it  and how the smell lasted all day very affordable always on a budget yes recommend for others just not me
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I don’t like the smell very much but trust me it definitely isn’t horrible. This is one great bar of soap. I decided to stop using liquid body wash so much. Once I returned to bar soap, I felt A LOT cleaner! But the best thing about this soap for me is that my acne-prone face LOVES it!!!! My face clears up and my skin is nowhere near as dry and my monthly break-outs occur far less frequently. That is enough reason for me to continuing to buy this soap.

Please don't change this product!
Emily H.
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Ashley A.
This is my favorite bar soap. I have sensitive skin and the soap does not give me an reaction. This soap gives me that great clean feeling. They even have scented soaps that are good on sensitive skin. I use this soap to wash my face and it doesn’t dry my face out.
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria tener el honor de resibir sus productos se los agradeceria mucho
Amy L.
Lever 2000 has always been my favorite soap because of how clean the scent makes me feel. It lathers perfectly and doesn’t leave my skin dry. It does disappear quickly but it’s my all time go to for bars of soap. I would reemd this product to anyone looking for a good solid deoterant soap.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?