BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Lirian Beatriz R.
Rico olor, te sientes fresca al instante. Me encanta. Me deja la piel suave, fresca y radiante. Es perfecto y lo utilizo mucho.
Samantha L.
THE WORSE BODY WASH! If you like that dry tight feeling well then this is the body soap for you . Disappointing.
Elizabeth B.
Bothell, WA
the worst it makes my skin feel plasticy and stiff and smells bad.. you get what you pay for I will never use this again
Shabine M.
Florida, Plantation
Lever is a really great brand on the hold. It smells reallyyyyyy great. I wish i could give this 10 stars thats how much i love this product. I really love it and the irish spring my all time favourites.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The products of this wonderful process are very very beautiful. I love it fashionable and it does not cause great sensitivity
Kon K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
*E♛* R.
Smells wonderful and it isn’t over drying. One bar lasts a while without getting mushy and soft. It’s hydrating and keeps your skin looking great. The multi pack is great and will last your family a while.
Megan R.
Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON
Lever has changed the bar shape, color and packaging of Lever 2000. It does not lather as well, is softer so it is used up more quickly and is not the same soap as before. New formula is not as good.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good size and fragrance, last many days and is very easy to use, great package and you can find it in every drugstore or supermarket, very effective and is affordable
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
Love this soap. I started using this with my first pregnancy because my skin was so bad. It cleared up my skin and I have continued to use it. Only soap I buy.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?