BY LEVER 2000 #59 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
bashira b.
This is a pretty good bar of soap. It foams up nicely and doesmt dry out my skin like most soaps can do! I dont often use soap as i prefer a good shower gel but my mom had given me this to try and i was pleasently suprised by the way it felt on my skin.
Mercedez A.
Miami
This bar soap doesn’t have a fruity or tropical scent. It does leave skin a little dry after you shower. It is effective as well as affordable. I have no issues much with this soap I would recommend it
Patty C.
Used this soap for many years. Unfortunately, I began to notice my skin becoming dryer recently so I changed soaps and it helped. Good brand that has a mild fresh scent.
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is another soap bar that I love because of the smell. The only downside is that I feel like a bar of soap doesn't that as long as some other brands. But I still buy it when I see it on sale in stores!
Alba V.
Lawrence
I love the scent doesn’t over dry your skin . My whole family uses this.i like the different variety. It’s not super expensive.
Allie G.
This is my go-to runner up. It’s less expensive than my favorite, but still leaves my sensitive skin feeling great. The smell is awesome, the price is right, and it’s avaloable at Costco most of the time. When budget is key, this is what I go for.
Mary R.
firebaugh
I really like this product, it's very good, always repeating it, very good product for my family
I always likes buying this kind but it dryrs me out  so I stopped buying it somerimes it would break my skin out but really love the smell of it  and how the smell lasted all day very affordable always on a budget yes recommend for others just not me
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I don’t like the smell very much but trust me it definitely isn’t horrible. This is one great bar of soap. I decided to stop using liquid body wash so much. Once I returned to bar soap, I felt A LOT cleaner! But the best thing about this soap for me is that my acne-prone face LOVES it!!!! My face clears up and my skin is nowhere near as dry and my monthly break-outs occur far less frequently. That is enough reason for me to continuing to buy this soap.

Please don't change this product!
Emily H.
This soap is great! It lathers nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and squeaky clean. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?