BY LEVER 2000 #44 in Bar Soap

Brit N.
I would recommend this one because it is so useful and it really is so under appreciated and makes my skin so clean and smooth.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
Great soap. The smell is gender neutral which makes for easy shopping. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either.
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Jessica B.
Lexington , KY
Great smelling soap and still makes your skin feel soft. It doesn’t dry you out like other soaps. Pretty good price as well as compared to other brands. It’s nice that it doesn’t dry your skin out so much. Most soaps really dry your skin out. Would buy again.
Mabelle R.
Spring Hill
Refreshing my skin and protect me for any bacteria. Its awesome for daily use and take care for al family members
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
I never used but I want one so how to get free makeup just loved it so much nice product u should definitely try it out
Christy M.
Rome , GA
Love that this soap leaves you greasy and clean and you can find it anywhere at a reasonable price.
Jessica D.
USA
Great soap! Last a very long time! Smells like an adult baby powder. The smell lingers on your skin for awhile. Will repurchase it because it’s a classic! Yes I’ll recommend to everyone!
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Idany M.
Good product. Smells nice and easy to use. Pricing is just about average too. Haven't had rashes with this product.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?