BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Samantha L.
lancaster
THE WORSE BODY WASH! If you like that dry tight feeling well then this is the body soap for you . Disappointing.
Elizabeth B.
Bothell, WA
the worst it makes my skin feel plasticy and stiff and smells bad.. you get what you pay for I will never use this again
Jessica P.
Doral, FL
It's within the shower that we all are guilty of thinking we have become the next big superstar singing loudly at the top of our voice. But after that bath we also desire the confidence that I'm squeaky clean and smelling good. Lever 2000 does just that! After each use it not only cleanses but moisturizers and refreshes the skin with a lovely aroma.. It's a pretty darn good soap!
Fadua C.
Dries my skin too much. On the good side, it will remove any oil in your hands that is left from cooking or applying oil in hair or body.
Amani F.
Gastonia, NC
very bad for all skin types. no one should use this soap. i use to use this soap a lot till i learned about hidden harsh chemicals. There's all kind of things in here from stuff like formaldehyde. just cause it smell good doesn't mean its good for you. i do not recommend this product at all.
Sabrina G.
Edmonton, AB
I do not like this product at all because it leaves the skin feeling tight after the shower. However, it is inexpensive for those who are on a budget. If you do like that tight feeling once you finish the shower then this product is for you! I honestly would not recommend this product to others.
Brieana P.
Washington, DC
The product did not have the best smell, in my opinion, I would have liked it to smell softer and less chemical based. It also made my skin itch, as well, so after 5 uses I stopped. The price and the quantity, however, was great. I would not buy this product again.
Karen F.
Woodbridge, VA
It left me clean but also Left my skin very dry, my skin was itchy when it was dry and it was not very soft after using tht soap
Sarah O.
This product seems to dry out my skin and leaves a little bit of a residue after the shower. It smells really refreshing and I was able to find at a really good price but I'm finding that the good value is not worth it for the way that it leaves my skin feeling. My husband loves it and use it that several times a day
Tiffany H.
Greensboro, NC
Not a fan. Bought this with a coupon when it was on sale. Very drying to my skin. It smells fresh and pleasant though!! I won't be purchasing this in the future.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?