BY LEVER 2000 #49 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Alba V.
I love the scent doesn’t over dry your skin . My whole family uses this.i like the different variety. It’s not super expensive.
Ashley A.
This is my favorite bar soap. I have sensitive skin and the soap does not give me an reaction. This soap gives me that great clean feeling. They even have scented soaps that are good on sensitive skin. I use this soap to wash my face and it doesn’t dry my face out.
Yamy R.
Hola mucho gusto disculpen la molestia
Pero me encantaria tener el honor de resibir sus productos se los agradeceria mucho
Amy L.
Lever 2000 has always been my favorite soap because of how clean the scent makes me feel. It lathers perfectly and doesn’t leave my skin dry. It does disappear quickly but it’s my all time go to for bars of soap. I would reemd this product to anyone looking for a good solid deoterant soap.
Laiza M.
Hopkinton mass
Hands down the best soap I have very sensitive skin and I have been using this soap for years and I love it!!
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Rico olor, te sientes fresca al instante. Me encanta. Me deja la piel suave, fresca y radiante. Es perfecto y lo utilizo mucho.
Shabine M.
Plantation, FL
Lever is a really great brand on the hold. It smells reallyyyyyy great. I wish i could give this 10 stars thats how much i love this product. I really love it and the irish spring my all time favourites.
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
The products of this wonderful process are very very beautiful. I love it fashionable and it does not cause great sensitivity
Kon K.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
*E♛* R.
Arlington
Smells wonderful and it isn’t over drying. One bar lasts a while without getting mushy and soft. It’s hydrating and keeps your skin looking great. The multi pack is great and will last your family a while.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?