BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Joha P.
medellin
Es único e increíble realmente me encanta usar estos productos, me siento identificada con esta marca ❤️😍 me genera demasiada confianza y satisfacción, todos los productos los recomendaría 100% a todas mis amigas 🙅🏻‍♀️
Meghan H.
My husband and I both use this regularly and it’s amazing. The price is great and it works on our sensitive skin!
Taija Rae B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the scent of this soap so refreshing.
This is gentle on skin I even use it for my baby every summer.
Alicia R.
Blacklick
Have uses this all my life. As long as I can remember. this soap leaves skin soft to the touch with a squeaky clean
Hope C.
Forney
Great product. Fresh light scent, bar is solid and doesn't melt in the shower. Neutral scent that can be used for male or female.
Kenzie V.
The only bar soap my husband and I use. Very clean feel and good light scent. No greasy/oily film nor break outs. Reasonably priced. Nothing bad to say about this brand. I would recommend to anyone looking to change bar soaps.
Gizelle J.
I use this soap a lot and so does my husband. Like he says you feel like you really took a bath when you use this soap!!
Rhonda K.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the moisturizing effects of the soap..it’s nice and clean and does not “melt” in the bath water
Christina W.
Mesquite
Unlike cheap soaps your don’t have to use the whole bar to feel clean. I really love this soap it leaves my body feeling clean and refreshed. If you want what soft feeling use this soap. Especially the cucumber scent.
Niasia B.
Yonkers
It's honestly a great product and it cleans very well. I absolutely love it. The smell is good and it works really well.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?