BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Sam P.
Keizer
I recieved a sample of Lever 2000 and I really liked it at first. I didn't find that it left any kind of film. I loved the smell. It's a very clean soapy scent. It's not overly perfumed like some soaps, but it does leave a nice aroma. I liked it enough that I decided to buy a couple of regular sized bars. That's when I found its one real flaw. It seems to me like this soap just doesn't last long enough. We went through a bar of this soap in half the time we usually take to use a bar of Dove or Irish Spring. I like the product, but not enough to basically double up on my soap budget.
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
Being that I have sensitive skin I am normally supposed to use only Dove unscented soap but I use Lever 2000 pretty often as well. I love the smell and it makes me feel fresh and the smell lengers throughout the day. This soap is extremely affordable and smells great so I would definitely recommend it to others.
Martiese M.
Fairbanks, AK
4 stars cause I’ve used this soap most of my life. I changed up after they changed something in the bar. It doesn’t lather like it used to. Love the smell tho. I liked it better when it came in a box instead of a wrapper.
Tommee B.
Pauls Valley, OK
I recently bought this for my husband since he prefers bar soap. While it does leave him feeling clean, he’s not fond of it. It doesn’t lather well and he doesn’t like the smell. I won’t be buying it again.
Kenzie V.
The only bar soap my husband and I use. Very clean feel and good light scent. No greasy/oily film nor break outs. Reasonably priced. Nothing bad to say about this brand. I would recommend to anyone looking to change bar soaps.
Cheryl O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite bar soap. Smells great and lathers quite nicely. Don’t feel like I have to use the entire bar with each bath to feel clean. Reasonably priced and easy to find everywhere.
*E♛* R.
Arlington
Smells wonderful and it isn’t over drying. One bar lasts a while without getting mushy and soft. It’s hydrating and keeps your skin looking great. The multi pack is great and will last your family a while.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good size and fragrance, last many days and is very easy to use, great package and you can find it in every drugstore or supermarket, very effective and is affordable
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Reese S.
houston, tx
this takes the oils off of my skin, which i find refreshing and it makes me feel clean. it gives you that squeaky-clean type of feel and not only is it affordable, it works just as it says on the package!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?