BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sam P.
Keizer
I recieved a sample of Lever 2000 and I really liked it at first. I didn't find that it left any kind of film. I loved the smell. It's a very clean soapy scent. It's not overly perfumed like some soaps, but it does leave a nice aroma. I liked it enough that I decided to buy a couple of regular sized bars. That's when I found its one real flaw. It seems to me like this soap just doesn't last long enough. We went through a bar of this soap in half the time we usually take to use a bar of Dove or Irish Spring. I like the product, but not enough to basically double up on my soap budget.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I don’t like the smell very much but trust me it definitely isn’t horrible. This is one great bar of soap. I decided to stop using liquid body wash so much. Once I returned to bar soap, I felt A LOT cleaner! But the best thing about this soap for me is that my acne-prone face LOVES it!!!! My face clears up and my skin is nowhere near as dry and my monthly break-outs occur far less frequently. That is enough reason for me to continuing to buy this soap.

Please don't change this product!
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
Being that I have sensitive skin I am normally supposed to use only Dove unscented soap but I use Lever 2000 pretty often as well. I love the smell and it makes me feel fresh and the smell lengers throughout the day. This soap is extremely affordable and smells great so I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amy L.
Lever 2000 has always been my favorite soap because of how clean the scent makes me feel. It lathers perfectly and doesn’t leave my skin dry. It does disappear quickly but it’s my all time go to for bars of soap. I would reemd this product to anyone looking for a good solid deoterant soap.
Allie G.
This is my go-to runner up. It’s less expensive than my favorite, but still leaves my sensitive skin feeling great. The smell is awesome, the price is right, and it’s avaloable at Costco most of the time. When budget is key, this is what I go for.
I always likes buying this kind but it dryrs me out  so I stopped buying it somerimes it would break my skin out but really love the smell of it  and how the smell lasted all day very affordable always on a budget yes recommend for others just not me
Cheryl O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite bar soap. Smells great and lathers quite nicely. Don’t feel like I have to use the entire bar with each bath to feel clean. Reasonably priced and easy to find everywhere.
*E♛* R.
Arlington
Smells wonderful and it isn’t over drying. One bar lasts a while without getting mushy and soft. It’s hydrating and keeps your skin looking great. The multi pack is great and will last your family a while.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Very good size and fragrance, last many days and is very easy to use, great package and you can find it in every drugstore or supermarket, very effective and is affordable
Savita R.
East Islip
We love the original scent bar soap. It leaves a clean feeling. The bar last a long time considering we are a family of 5. I use it everyday dont buy anything else. Price is great for us even more when on sale. I would recommend it.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?