BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Heather F.
Morganton
Good product but it dries the skin. Smells great and lathers very well. I'm not 100% satisfied with this product.
LaShiba B.
I purchased this soap from Costco and the smell is wonderful. My husband only wants to use the lever 2000 soaps.
Tiffany D.
Lucasville, OH
I used lever 2000 perfectly fresh it was refreshing and I felt squeaky clean and I even smelled good hours later.
Beth d.
This is a great soap that leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. We have it in every bathroom in our house!
It's left your skin fresh an soft. And it;s very economical, because the pack come with multiple soap. i like it.
Alicia P.
Love this soup I always feel fresh and clean after I'm done my family love it I feel the soap is better than most
kimberely B.
Headland, AL
Leaves skin fresh clean soft .
Smelling good .last all day
One bar last longer then the other products out there.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Leaves skin good and smells good my husband really loves it the most and he smells so good after Washing with it
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap removes all the oil n dirt off my skin from the beach so well leaving my skin feeling so good and clean
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
Great soap. The smell is gender neutral which makes for easy shopping. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?