BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Britney F.
Britney F.
Fresh smell! Doesn't leave you with a residue. Perfect body wash! Definitely recommend it to others.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the smell and it rinses clean. The price is affordable also. It is not a skin softening soap.
miranda o.
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Briana G.
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Maria A.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
Not that expensive. Makes you feel fresh and clean..my son uses it everyday before he goes to work..
Teri C.
Teri C.
Rotonda West, FL
I love the fresh clean feeling and scent. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and that fact is awesome.
Sherae M.
Sherae M.
Belleville, IL
Lever 2000 is an OK soap just wished it had some better fragrance or maybe a multiple of fragrances.
Kim C.
Kim C.
I love the clean scent. It doesn't irritate my skin. I have been using this brand for over 10 years.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
It doesn't dry my skin out and has a nice scent. I use it to shave and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Warner Robins, GA
I did not like it as it dreid my skin out. I don't really use bar soap because it tends to do that.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?