BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Jennifer N.
Pelham, AL
One soap that satisfies my needs as well as my husbands! Long lasting with great lather and a great clean scent!
Eric M.
My family has been using Lever 2000 for more than 15 years. It's honestly the best soap out there, in my opinion.
Farrah B.
Trumann
This product leaves you feeling clean. It has a very refreshing scent that stays with you. It is very affordable.
Heather F.
Morganton
Good product but it dries the skin. Smells great and lathers very well. I'm not 100% satisfied with this product.
LaShiba B.
I purchased this soap from Costco and the smell is wonderful. My husband only wants to use the lever 2000 soaps.
kimberely B.
Headland, AL
Leaves skin fresh clean soft .
Smelling good .last all day
One bar last longer then the other products out there.
It's left your skin fresh an soft. And it;s very economical, because the pack come with multiple soap. i like it.
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
I love how fresh it smells. Not over powering. I felt super clean. It's a great value for the price and quality.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite soaps . I always have it stocked in my closet . Like the way it cleans and doesn't stick to me
Meaghan T.
Tacoma, WA
I always feel refreshed and clean after each use. It always makes my skin feel amazingly soft and smells fresh.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?