BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Alicia R.
Blacklick
Have uses this all my life. As long as I can remember. this soap leaves skin soft to the touch with a squeaky clean
Savannah A.
Love the feeling this soap gives me after using it. It doesn't dry out your skin but doesn't leave an oily feeling.
Myra Johnson M.
Greensboro
Absolutely love Lever 2000, been using product over to years. Does not irritate my skin and the smell I refreshing.
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Family love this product. Love the original scent. We always get this product at our local Walmart and great price!
Chana S.
White Plains, NY
It's a nice texture when using it but not a great grip
I like how it fully cleaned the body without too much usage
Eric M.
My family has been using Lever 2000 for more than 15 years. It's honestly the best soap out there, in my opinion.
Mone W.
The soap is wonderful love the sent easy to use last awhile I like the box it's not bore ing it Catches your eye
Jessica H.
Lincolnton, NC
This soap lathers well and rinces clean, but the best thing about this bar is the smell. It just smells so clean!
Farrah B.
Trumann
This product leaves you feeling clean. It has a very refreshing scent that stays with you. It is very affordable.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
I felt amazing after washing withthis soap! I get dirty at work so feeling refreshed after shower time is a must!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?