BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Irmo, SC
Love the smell, great lather, however, it leaves a slight film and can be slightly drying for my skin
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
It really cleans the skin and makes its soft. This product makes my skim feel clean and more hydrated
maci h.
maci h.
Campbell, MO
Used for a belly piercing. Healed within a week. Love this. I like that it doesn't dry out your skin.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I like the smell and it rinses clean. The price is affordable also. It is not a skin softening soap.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Kissimmee, FL
Not that expensive. Makes you feel fresh and clean..my son uses it everyday before he goes to work..
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Holland, MI
Amazing. My family loves this soap! It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean and it smells great!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Rotonda West, FL
I love the fresh clean feeling and scent. Lever 2000 does not leave a film and that fact is awesome.
miranda o.
miranda o.
Staten Island, NY
I used it to keep my piercings clean and it ensured me that they wouldn't get infected! great product
Briana G.
Briana G.
I think this soap is decent. It leaves your skin feeling dry though. I will not be repurchasing this
Britney F.
Britney F.
Fresh smell! Doesn't leave you with a residue. Perfect body wash! Definitely recommend it to others.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?