BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Alicia P.
Love this soup I always feel fresh and clean after I'm done my family love it I feel the soap is better than most
Katie C.
It smells great and cleans without drying skin. No icky residue. Available at grocery store and corner drugstore.
Brenda B.
Hollywood
Love the fresh clean smell. And stays with you all day. Even in these hot summer days. I Would Highly Recommend.
Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I just love how fresh I feel afterwards and I like how it doesn't leave a funky feeling. It smells great as well.
Libby L.
Uniontown, PA
Smells great, but seems to leave my skin a bit dry. Great price for the product. Love that it doesn't have dyes.
Lauren R.
Columbus, OH
Great soap. The smell is gender neutral which makes for easy shopping. It doesn't irritate sensitive skin either.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
very good product I love the smell of soap and moisturizes use it once and I loved it but I would use them again
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaves skin good and smells good my husband really loves it the most and he smells so good after Washing with it
Maria O.
Corona, CA
Usually leaves a clean and not too strong fragrance behind. I like it because it feels clean without over drying.
Kimberly C.
Winter Haven, FL
Smell fresh and cleans my skin very well. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I wash. It's very gentle.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?