BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Starr M.
Starr M.
Columbus
This soap does everything I look for in a soap. It smelled fresh and left me feeling fresh and clean!
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
I love the scent of this soap have been using it for years. I feel refreshed an clean after each use.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Bentonville, AR
I love the smell of these soap bars. They do not dry out your skin. They leave you feeling refreshed.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Have used this brand of soap for years. Nice clean scent and it rinses very well without any residue.
Anttazer H.
Anttazer H.
Saint Martinville, LA
It really cleans the skin and makes its soft. This product makes my skim feel clean and more hydrated
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cleveland, OH
Great product! A soap that both my husband & I can use and it doesn't leave me smelling like a man!!!
Krissa S.
Krissa S.
Didnt like it due to it left my skin dry and flaky i wouldnt recamend if you have baby sensative skin
Deshanae W.
Deshanae W.
Detroit, MI
I like it I felt really clean and it smells fresh. I feel clean the whole day. It is a great product.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
Smells good and a great price. Can be purchased almost anywhere and in bulk. My whole family uses it.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Kernersville, NC
Product cleans skin very well and leaves soft, fresh scent for hours. Great product at a great value.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?