BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Idany M.
Good product. Smells nice and easy to use. Pricing is just about average too. Haven't had rashes with this product.
Jennie B.
Hurley, NY
Lever 2000 leaves my skin fresh with a light scent and no over drying. Great for all skin types at a great price!!!
Savannah A.
Love the feeling this soap gives me after using it. It doesn't dry out your skin but doesn't leave an oily feeling.
Natalie M.
After a long day, a nice clean and refreshing shower with this hydrating soap leaves for a comfortable nights sleep
Celestine P.
Dundalk, MD
I love that it doesn't leave residue on your skin after it dries. Also the fragrances last longer than other soaps
Chris M.
Anderson
This bar soapLever 2000 Bars is a great soap that never leaves me feeling dry. I am 100% clean and fresh.
isha j.
Best soap ever really is a great deep clean and love it very much it really lathers greatly and the scent is great
Imelda N.
Oklahoma City
I highly recommend this product if your looking for antibacterial! I've been using it for years. Great in the skin.
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Not the absolute best soap I've ever used, but it was decent. I don't like how it didn't moisturize my skin at all.
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Family love this product. Love the original scent. We always get this product at our local Walmart and great price!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?