BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Erica A.
Erica A.
I have very dry skin, so this soap doesn't dry my skin out more. I love the scent it leaves on my skin.
Dee M.
Dee M.
Georgetown, TN
Great , I love the fresh clean smell. Leaves skin feeling clean not dingy or grimy feeling. Rinses well
Tommie D.
Tommie D.
Horn Lake, MS
I love the clean scent. It doesn't dry my skin out. Reasonably priced and great for the entire family.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Leaves a clean feeling. Doesn't feel to dry after use. I use it when I have a coupon available for it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Alton, IL
Work great on my face when I start to get pimples. It does a great job of drying out those icky spots.
kristian k.
kristian k.
Ruskin, FL
The lever 2000 is actually a really good soad my doctor recommended it to use to wash my face for acne.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent and price. My family and I purchase this regularly when we need to refill our shower soap.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Loooooooce this soap one of the best ones you can get. Smells fresh and leave your skin feeling fresh.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Cleveland, OH
Great product! A soap that both my husband & I can use and it doesn't leave me smelling like a man!!!
Krissa S.
Krissa S.
Didnt like it due to it left my skin dry and flaky i wouldnt recamend if you have baby sensative skin
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?