BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Natalie M.
After a long day, a nice clean and refreshing shower with this hydrating soap leaves for a comfortable nights sleep
Shawnti S.
Canyon Country, CA
I love this product it's so amazing. It leaves my skin soft and so moisturized. I definitely recommend this product
Kaitlyn J.
Grand Rapids
Love the scent, lasts all day. Rinses off well, doesn't feel like it leaves a film. Doesn't feel like it's drying.
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
Not the absolute best soap I've ever used, but it was decent. I don't like how it didn't moisturize my skin at all.
Imelda N.
Oklahoma City
I highly recommend this product if your looking for antibacterial! I've been using it for years. Great in the skin.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
Smells soo good. The eight pack comes in handy when you are like me, and always forget to buy when you run out.lol
Chris M.
Anderson
This bar soapLever 2000 Bars is a great soap that never leaves me feeling dry. I am 100% clean and fresh.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
I felt amazing after washing withthis soap! I get dirty at work so feeling refreshed after shower time is a must!
Katie C.
It smells great and cleans without drying skin. No icky residue. Available at grocery store and corner drugstore.
Beth d.
This is a great soap that leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. We have it in every bathroom in our house!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?