BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Bee A.
Bee A.
Highland Park, MI
I honestly love this soap. Its the next Go to after dove..It smells really good and makes you feel clean
Sarwin Q.
Sarwin Q.
It's good, I use them a lot it's not drying on the skin its actually kind moisturizing. I used everyday.
It left a really good amell and the soap lasted for about 2 weeks which means it lasted for a long time.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Awesome soap,smell really good
Feels really smooth. I really recommended for all the beauty's out there
Dajah M.
Dajah M.
Riverdale, GA
BEEN USING THIS SINCE I WAS YOUNG! It's such a good product. Leaves your skin smelling good and smooth.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I love the way Lever smells but don't like the way my skin feels. My skin feels to ruff after I use it.
TIJUANA H.
TIJUANA H.
Brooklyn, NY
I am addicted to Lever 2000 soap because I don't worry about the perfume ingredients affecting my body.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Englewood, CO
Smells great! Doesn't dry out your skin like other bar soaps. Not overly fragrant but has a fresh smell
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty happy with this product. Left a lot of soap scum in the tub, but it was fairly easy to wash off.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Irving, TX
Just a regular bar of soap to clean your body with. Did not make my body feel moist. Just slightly dry.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?