BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Bossilini S.
Staten Island, NY
I just love the soap leave a smooth body I while let anyone use this soap ..because it smiles good and it relaxes you

Frances B.
Love the smell and the creamy feeling of the Lever 200. I love how my skin feels after using the Lever 200 bar soap.
Richard P.
FAYETTEVILLE, WV
I love the smell and how clean i feel after using this soap the one thing i don't like is the goo you get when it sets
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best soap ever for a fresh feeling and soft skin. This is our go to soap for everyday use for everyone in our family.
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Love the fresh scent the soap leaves on the skin. 8 bars last my household approximately 4 weeks which is a good buy
Imelda N.
Oklahoma City
I highly recommend this product if your looking for antibacterial! I've been using it for years. Great in the skin.
Jennie B.
Hurley, NY
Lever 2000 leaves my skin fresh with a light scent and no over drying. Great for all skin types at a great price!!!
I love using this bar soap. Not only because it cleans my skin but because I love that I feel fresh after I use it.
Kaitlyn J.
Grand Rapids
Love the scent, lasts all day. Rinses off well, doesn't feel like it leaves a film. Doesn't feel like it's drying.
Jennifer E.
Greenville
Pleasant smelling, clean and refreshing. Leaves you clean and moisturized leaving your skin feeling soft and silky.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?