BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Dolores M.
Caldwell
My family loves this soap . Not only does it smell good it also leaves you feeling really clean
Bria G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great product to use if you have sensitive skin like myself. I use it very often and its really great, not to talk about the smell its amazing. I bought it at y local 99 cent store for 3.00$. I wolud most definitely buy it again.
Trinity B.
Cross Plains, TN
I feel squeaky clean after using Lever! I love the smell and how soft my skin is! It's a great price comparitively to other bar soaps
isha j.
Best soap ever really is a great deep clean and love it very much it really lathers greatly and the scent is great
Victoria P.
Keystone Heights, FL
We love it. We love it. It smells great. Reasonably priced.works great. Love the product.
Michelle V.
This soap has such an amazing and clean scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft with no soapy residue.
Jennifer S.
Love this soap and the smell. It is also very affordable. My husband uses this the most. I love to smell him after his shower lol.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Constance M.
Greensboro
Currently use this product for the entire family . works great as a deodorizer and is also gentle enough to use on my grand kids & the smell is great too!
Eboney T.
Louisville, KY
I always feel fresh and actually clean after using this product. I switched from Dial to Lever 2000 a couple of years ago and I haven't went back
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?