BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
I use this everyday and have been for years now. Alright smell and not bad, great deal if you buy many bars together
Jonelle J.
Detroit, MI
The soap smells good. If you get the kind wish Vaseline it is more moisturing but if not it very drying to dry skin.
Tammy A.
Hurst, TX
My doctor recommended this soap. It's great and smells nice. I usually buy it when I'm buying groceries at Tom Thumb
Donya O.
Denair, CA
Not top of the line but gets the job done! I usually pick these up if I am traveling. Smells great and lathers well.
Gladys F.
Rahway
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have that product and I am very happy because the smell is very good I recommend it without doubt excellent product
Robin M.
Belle Chasse, LA
It smells fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it any time I don't feel like using something perfume-y.
Lacey J.
Irwin, PA
My husband loves Lever. It is the only bar soap he uses. He always smells nice and clean after showering with Lever.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
I used this product after forgetting my body wash so now i use it regularit makes you smell good and is not expensive
Shicovia R.
Greenville, SC
I have been using this soap since middle school. It makes me feel real relaxed especially at night when it's bedtime.
Kasey M.
Commerce city , Co
Our family uses level but I would like for it to be more moisturizing. It does a good job cleansing and does the job
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?