BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kennesaw, GA
Love it so much!!! It is smooth on the skin and you smell fresh and clean afterwards. Highly recommend it
I F.
I F.
One of the most moisturizing body bars on the market and also one of the cheapest! Love it's clean scent!
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Feels refreshing I get body and doesn't leave you a soapy after build you just feel so good and refreshed
Allyson V.
Allyson V.
Left skin feeling hydrated! Would for sure use this again. Did not leave a gunky feeling like some soaps.
Charon S.
Charon S.
Love the smell. Gets the body fresh and clean. The scent is not over powering. There is no sticky residue
rosemarie h.
rosemarie h.
Fishers, IN
Fresh smelling soap that does not leave a lasting scent.
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Great soap.
Emily M.
Emily M.
This is my favorite bar soap when I'm not in the mood for body wash. Good smell, good value, no residue.
Gillian R.
Gillian R.
Ashtabula
The aloe cucumber scent is Awesome. I Love it! Highly recommended. My family and I use this religiously.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Love how it leaves my skin nice and soft and smelling fresh. I bought it at Walmart. It was a great buy.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Macon, GA
Overall great soap. Smells fresh longer. I would recommend this great soap to every member of the house.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?