BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

James A.
Vallejo, CA
Been using product for many times. always gets me clean, takes care of my skin. Gentle product
Mabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoyed this product quite a lot. The original soap is one of my favorites due to the subtle smell that it has and that it usually lasts quite a while even for a family of six. Everyone in my family enjoys using this soap as well.
Angela H.
Riviera Beach, FL
Have always like using lever 2000 for its smoothness and freshness.
has a silkiness to it and leave body feeling smooth and really refreshed. It has also has a nice scent. I would always buy this soap.
Ashley H.
You really can't go wrong with a bar of soap. Simple smell and not rough with skin if you're someone who has sensitive skin like me. This soap gets the job done.
Aubree M.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Lever 2000 Coconut Water and Pomegranate bar soap blew my mind! The scent, just out of the box was amazing but once I lathered it up? Oh man! Scent for days! And this scent lasts a pretty long time. I highly recommend it!
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We've been Lever2000 users for years. Love the fresh feeling after a shower. I feel clean but don't feel like I have a layer of soap on me. It is a great product and the price is low.
Gisell C.
Whitestone, NY
Lever squeaky cleans my skin, without living it dry. I use it daily and all seasons,I recommend it to all my family and friends. Def a must have.
christina v.
Watertown, NY
This soap leaves me feeling so fresh and clean after my showers! And it makes the bathroom smell great also!!
sokhun c.
Tacoma, WA
It made my skin squeaky clean. overall, it was a great product leaving no residue on my skin
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been my husbands go to soap for nearly 12 years now! He uses it every day so I make sure to keep plenty of backup!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?