BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
I LOVE to refreshing smell!! I feel so clean after using it. The fresh smell lasts hours and hours after your shower!!
Gladys F.
Rahway
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have that product and I am very happy because the smell is very good I recommend it without doubt excellent product
Jessica C.
Beaufort
Great soap but beware if you have sensitive skin. I ended up with blotchy skin and raised bumps on my legs and arms.
Gee M.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells great and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Others around me have commented on how good this product smells.
Robin M.
Belle Chasse, LA
It smells fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it any time I don't feel like using something perfume-y.
Lisa W.
Watertown, NY
It felt less draggy. It gives a tight feeling. When drying, it leaves a dry feeling. It has many varieties of smells.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best soap ever for a fresh feeling and soft skin. This is our go to soap for everyday use for everyone in our family.
Frances B.
Love the smell and the creamy feeling of the Lever 200. I love how my skin feels after using the Lever 200 bar soap.
Elena C.
This leaves you smelling good for only about 30 minutes. It's definitely not a strong sent at all but it dose the job
Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
I use this everyday and have been for years now. Alright smell and not bad, great deal if you buy many bars together
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?