BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Gilda G.
Gilda G.
I love it a lo y becarse it ámela very well, and Is so cheap, Is very nice product, i real y recomender it
Lin P.
Lin P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this soap for years ! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean and not filmy like the other bars
Diana P.
Diana P.
Beech Island, SC
Leaves you feeling fresh and clean without the sticky feeling of most other soaps I have used in the past.
The fresh clean smell of lever never goes out of style. It wakes me up and keeps me feeling clean all day.
Johnnie J.
Johnnie J.
Gordon, GA
My family and I love lever 2000. It smells fresh and clean and it nourishes your skin, doesn't dry it out.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Tallahassee, FL
Very refreshing! Strong scent, perhaps a bit too strong for me, but it gets the job done and I feel clean.
Suzie J.
Suzie J.
Love Lever 2000 soap the scent is intoxicating it cleanses very well leaves my skin clean my kids love it
porsche townsend T.
porsche townsend T.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always loved using this product since I was a kid. I always buy it at walmart or at a family dollar.
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Lever 2000 is the soap that I always buy. It can be found and any store and it is very reasonably priced.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Feels refreshing I get body and doesn't leave you a soapy after build you just feel so good and refreshed
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?