BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Lawana S.
Crosby, TX
Thick and rich and smells so lovely. Made my skin feel clean and supple. will definitely be a staple to my bath routine
Madeline B.
It was very good soap but it gIve me a rash do I had to discontinue using this product . I REALLY liked the sent of it
Allyson G.
It make my skin feel so clean after using it. The only problem I have is it makes my skin feel a little dry and tight.
Zelene A.
Cleans your body and keeps it fresh feeling. The bar of soap helps moisturize your body instead of leaving it feel dry
Jayand S.
Lemoore
Love this soap. Leaves. Me feeling clean and fresh without drying my skin. It also smells clean without being perfume.
Ramona R.
Jamaica, NY
Refreshing product, i love how light weight it is
its very gentle and has a light scent to it which is not overwhelming
Mabelle R.
Spring Hill
Refreshing my skin and protect me for any bacteria. Its awesome for daily use and take care for al family members
Lisa H.
Frankfort, KY
My family has sensitive skin and this is the best soap that all of us can use and feel the cleanest with no irritation
Lisandy B.
Lever 2000 leaves you with the most amazing fresh scent. Skin feels moisturizied and soft for a ridiculously low price.
Very fresh and clean smelling! It lathers very well and scent last for hours! Very well priced and love the packaging!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?