BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Rebeccah A.
Pine Bush, NY
I use this everyday and have been for years now. Alright smell and not bad, great deal if you buy many bars together
Robin M.
Belle Chasse, LA
It smells fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it any time I don't feel like using something perfume-y.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best soap ever for a fresh feeling and soft skin. This is our go to soap for everyday use for everyone in our family.
Elena C.
This leaves you smelling good for only about 30 minutes. It's definitely not a strong sent at all but it dose the job
Gee M.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells great and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Others around me have commented on how good this product smells.
Kasey M.
Commerce city , Co
Our family uses level but I would like for it to be more moisturizing. It does a good job cleansing and does the job
Mary M.
Macon, GA
I tried the Lever 2000 Bar Soap. I have sensitive skin and this soap did not make my skin feel dry. I love the scent.
anita l.
Dodge City, KS
I used this product after forgetting my body wash so now i use it regularit makes you smell good and is not expensive
Rebecca B.
Frankfort
lever 2000 leaves a very fresh smell on the skin when people walk by you they don't smell a beaver they smell lever!
Richard P.
FAYETTEVILLE, WV
I love the smell and how clean i feel after using this soap the one thing i don't like is the goo you get when it sets
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?