BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Erka P.
Erka P.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Great product. Smells super good but leaves the skin feeling dry and easily sticks to tub/ shower when wet.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Hardwick, VT
Live the smell and how clean I feel after.my skin doesn't feel dry and soap film on me after I rinse it off
Tomeka M.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Thee only soap I basically use on my body... keeps you fresh all day... leaves no residue and smells great!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This soap does lather your skin really well and leaves a very fresh, lingering scent that is very pleasant.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Smells really nice and clean, and washes off well and didn't leave any film on my skin like some soap bars.
Selah L.
Selah L.
Hampton, VA
It does what soap is supposed to do. It cleans but the I just don't feel "refreshed" when I'm done using it
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Falls Church, VA
I have used Lever 2000 for many years. I like how it smells and doesn't leave my skin dry. Good price too.
ana v.
ana v.
Ocala, FL
Its a good soap, not that expensive and it makes you feel clean and fresh. I will recommended to any body.
Tonee J.
Tonee J.
Port Lavaca, TX
This soap made my skin feel so soft and refreshing ! I highly recommend it to anyone with dry flaky skin !
Markie P.
Markie P.
I love the smell of this soap! My husband gets filthy from work and lever 2000 does great cleaning him up!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?