BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Madeline B.
It was very good soap but it gIve me a rash do I had to discontinue using this product . I REALLY liked the sent of it
Lisa H.
Frankfort, KY
My family has sensitive skin and this is the best soap that all of us can use and feel the cleanest with no irritation
Diana P.
Downey , Ca
I usually use dove but I decided to try this one and I liked it. I guess it got the job done but I'm sticking with dove
Very fresh and clean smelling! It lathers very well and scent last for hours! Very well priced and love the packaging!
EVon Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great soap, it leave me feeling fresh and clean. The soap has a refreshing feeling and a great sent that I really like.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I do use this product it does me leave me feeling a little dry but I always put some lotion on is a great smellingSoap
Mary M.
Macon, GA
I tried the Lever 2000 Bar Soap. I have sensitive skin and this soap did not make my skin feel dry. I love the scent.
Robin M.
Belle Chasse, LA
It smells fresh and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I use it any time I don't feel like using something perfume-y.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best soap ever for a fresh feeling and soft skin. This is our go to soap for everyday use for everyone in our family.
Kasey M.
Commerce city , Co
Our family uses level but I would like for it to be more moisturizing. It does a good job cleansing and does the job
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?