BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Michelle G.
Underrated and very reasonably priced while being gentle on the skin! Did not dry me out (which most soaps do!) easy soap scent that was not overbearing! Perfect for kids too!
Madeleine M.
Naples, FL
Purchased at at Target. Long-lasting bar of soap complete with a clean, fresh scent that is universally enjoyed. Pros: Lasts for a long time. Cons: I wish the product was more ample- meaning more of it came off in your hands when using it to create an easier process. Will definitely buy again.
Jana T.
Union City, GA
Have used Lever 2000 for years. It doesn't leave a film or residue. Even used the Shea and cocoa butter formula
Natalie C.
Telford, PA
This bar soap is great for the whole family. It's not manly or feminine smelling, so it works for everyone.
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Nicole W.
Revere
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft and refreshed and doesn't leave your skin feeling gritty at all!!😋😋😋😋❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Claudine C.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product I have sensitive skin it this product seems to work very well for me can't live without it
Tasha F.
Modesto, CA
The scent is great and I feel clean. I really like this soap compared to other brands and it is much better than glycerin soap
Soleil O.
belleville nj
I bought this for the first time its Nice but i don't like the smell.the texture its really nice it lieves my skin soft
Sonia T.
Euclid, OH
Smell super good , but this brand dry my skin too much !! Is really good but not for me , my husband love it , i have really dry skin !
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?