BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

christina v.
christina v.
Watertown, NY
This soap leaves me feeling so fresh and clean after my showers! And it makes the bathroom smell great also!!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Toledo, OH
Left my skin feeling soft and clean ! I would suggest anyone to use. I would not use with very sensitive skin
Chreatha A.
Chreatha A.
Pittsboro, NC
Great smell this is the only product my mom can use. Great value for the money and lots of fragrance options.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
I love this product! It is classic and never lets me down! Always smells amazing and leaves me feeling clean!
Anne D.
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I love the fresh scent and the clean feel on your skin. This soap is not too drying during the winter months.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fresh and clean fragrance. For the whole family to use. I have enjoyed this product since it was introduced.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Simpsonville, SC
It is a fresh wash and only bar soap I trust to use on my face. It leaves my face fresh and clean every time
Ariel Nicole A.
Ariel Nicole A.
Santa Fe, NM
Left my skin feeling soft, my skin was very dry. My family also loves the way Lever 2000 softens their skin.
Claudine C.
Claudine C.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product I have sensitive skin it this product seems to work very well for me can't live without it
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
Copiague, NY
Best soap ever. Make my skin feel soft and refresh. I use it all the time and the body wash. Smell good too.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?