BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Madeline M.
Concord, NC
I feel fresh and clean after use. Lathers great. Smells great! I love that soap smell after use that stays on your body.
April B.
Chinquapin, NC
Love the clean feel it gives skin. The scent is amazing. I do wish bars were bigger, and different scents were avaibile.
Milagros G.
Este es unjabon muy bueno y refrecante el cual te ayuda mucho para la hidratacion de la piel y especificamente la cara
Very fresh and clean smelling! It lathers very well and scent last for hours! Very well priced and love the packaging!
Madeline B.
It was very good soap but it gIve me a rash do I had to discontinue using this product . I REALLY liked the sent of it
Lawana S.
Crosby, TX
Thick and rich and smells so lovely. Made my skin feel clean and supple. will definitely be a staple to my bath routine
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do use this product it does me leave me feeling a little dry but I always put some lotion on is a great smellingSoap
Zelene A.
Cleans your body and keeps it fresh feeling. The bar of soap helps moisturize your body instead of leaving it feel dry
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?