BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Chavon W.
Lever 2000 is my go to bar when I run out of my Dove (and when it is on sale). I normally by my products at Walmart or Wal-greens. Pros are that it has a very nice smell and leaves me and my little ones feeling clean. Con is it is not as natural as my Dove bar. I would definitely buy it again. I don't always stay stocked with Dove.
Larissa K.
Oshkosh
Ivory soap is nice smelling but i feel it leaves a residue on my skin after use. But even with that one flaw i still use it every time i shower which is every other day. I got it from wal-mart, but i would most defintly buy it again because like i said i love the smell to it.
Chelsea C.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell when my skin is dry after the shower and I feel super clean. Never used it until just yesterday and it is awesome and no dry stiff feeling after the shower just that clean scent you want out of your bar of soap. Feel awesome fresh and clean all day.
Wendy C.
Clovis, CA
Lever 2000 not only smells clean and fresh, but it will make you feel clean and refreshed. With its advanced hydration formula, it will leave your skin feeling less dry than with other bar soaps. With lots of sudsing action, I always end my shower knowing that Lever 2000 has done it's job!
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This soap is the best all around cleansing soap. It is gentle enough for everyday use, and makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I love it for year round use, but especially summer. The smell doesn't irritate the body and is pleasant. This is the only body soap I use.
miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
Lever 2000 is a favorite of my husband. He likes the fresh scent without the sticky residue. He works outside daily and wants something that lasts versus just smells good. The price is always decent because someone always has a sale on it. I would definitely recommend!
Mandy S.
This soap isn't too bad. It has a nice , clean scent and is overall affordable. I just don't like how it makes my skin feel after washing it off. That overly dehydrated feeling is a huge no no for me. I love things that moisturize. If you enjoy bar soaps though, you will like this. For my skin it was a little drying
Brooke P.
When I was a teenager this soap was recommended by our doctor to help with acne. I tried it for a couple of months and I hated it. My skin was very dry and I didn't really notice any improvement with my acne. I loved the scent but that wasn't worth the dry, itchy skin.
Monique U.
Fontana, CA
Love this soap because it's affordable & gives you a clean feeling after, no left over residue! Also Some hospitals use this soap since it is antibacterial! Once had a small infection on my elbow from a big bite & was told to use this by a nurse & it definitely helped!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?