BY LEVER 2000 #63 in Bar Soap

Lever 2000 Perfectly Fresh Refreshing Bar Soap 8 PackPerfectly Fresh Original
  • "I use this soap almost daily. I have sensitive skin and this soap has never failed to provide cleanliness, a nice scent, and hasn't left me with dry cracked or flaky skin." in 172 reviews
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually like bar soap over liquid soaps, and Lever is so reasonably priced it's perfect! I share soap with my fiance and he doesn't like soaps that have overwhelming smells so this was one we could agree on, along with some others. Not super moisturizing but for the price point, definitely great.
Ally C.
I always remember using this growing up! I remember the fresh, clean smell! I use this now to lather and shave my legs! It works well and leaves my legs feeling conditioned and moisturized! I so think bar soaps are a little out of date, but this would be a good choice if you are in the market!
Olivia C.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Smells great! I will definitely use this bar again. I purchased it at Super Target. You can get it just about anywhere. I don't use it often. I use it mainly for pedicures and when I have been on the boat all day. The only con I can think of would be that it disintegrates over a period of time.
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
I have used this soap since I was a teenager and now it is the soap I buy for my whole family. Even sent a kid to college with it. Fresh smell, perfect lather, rinses clean, no residue on my shower floor. Even tuck a bar into my linen closet to lightly scent the sheets. Will never switch!
Chavon W.
Lever 2000 is my go to bar when I run out of my Dove (and when it is on sale). I normally by my products at Walmart or Wal-greens. Pros are that it has a very nice smell and leaves me and my little ones feeling clean. Con is it is not as natural as my Dove bar. I would definitely buy it again. I don't always stay stocked with Dove.
Larissa K.
Oshkosh
Ivory soap is nice smelling but i feel it leaves a residue on my skin after use. But even with that one flaw i still use it every time i shower which is every other day. I got it from wal-mart, but i would most defintly buy it again because like i said i love the smell to it.
Wendy C.
Clovis, CA
Lever 2000 not only smells clean and fresh, but it will make you feel clean and refreshed. With its advanced hydration formula, it will leave your skin feeling less dry than with other bar soaps. With lots of sudsing action, I always end my shower knowing that Lever 2000 has done it's job!
Chelsea C.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh smell when my skin is dry after the shower and I feel super clean. Never used it until just yesterday and it is awesome and no dry stiff feeling after the shower just that clean scent you want out of your bar of soap. Feel awesome fresh and clean all day.
miki m.
Orange, CA
My overall experience was just ok with this soap since it drys out quickly and not very friendly to my skin. i got it from walmart. pros: the price is really good, cons: drys quckly, the scenet was just ok. i just recommend it to those who does not have a sensetive skin.
Nadaya P.
Columbus, OH
This soap is the best all around cleansing soap. It is gentle enough for everyday use, and makes you feel very clean and refreshed. I love it for year round use, but especially summer. The smell doesn't irritate the body and is pleasant. This is the only body soap I use.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?