BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bakersfield, CA
Really, this is one of my favorite soaps if you ask me. Leaves my skin clear, doesn't dry my skin out, it's residue free, and I come out of the shower feeling clean. Leaves me with a nice clean smell, not the smell of a weird cheap perfume that I get from some cheaper scented soaps.
Allison T.
Allison T.
El Paso, TX
It has a great scent to it. It smells very fresh and it makes you feel clean. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who has dry skin because it can dry it out very easily. Its great for someone who just wants to feel clean without having dry skin. Other than that i would recommend it
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
First and foremost, I love the classic, fresh, and clean scent of lever 2000. I haven't found another soap that I like the smell of more. It is gentle on my hyper sensitive skin and is easy to find everywhere (I've lived in 2 cities in the last 5 years). It's a great old faithful.
emely j.
emely j.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is a good, clean-scented, everyday soap. My family loves. Surprisingly, this soap doesn't dry me out as much (like most other soaps), it did leave my skin very moisturized. Makes me feel clean after a long day and it is really hydrating. This is my go to soap and keep buying.
Natisha C.
Natisha C.
I have been using this product for almost a year, I have tried many other that dried out my skin and left it feeling damaged and also icy skin but Lever 2000 has my skin feeling smooth, feeling fresh, no irritations, I also give my kids a bath with it and I highly recommend it ...
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Hanford, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I've bought it at Walmart and any drugstore. The bar itself lasts a while as long as it stays dry. I've used it every time I takes bath or shower. I would totally use it more. Just have to watch my skin to make sure it doesn't dry out.(:
Sharita R.
Sharita R.
Fort Riley
I love lever 2000! It gives you that really fresh clean feeling. It also smells great. And with their perfectly fresh refreshing 8 pack you really get a great bargain. I also love the fact that this soap gives you a really great clean without being harsh or drying to your skin.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Milford, MI
Lever 2000 lathers quite nicely and rinses well. It does not have a perfume smell which I like. It lasts a long time. This soap is good good god the whole family to use. I use this soap daily when I shower and it does not dry my skin out. I would definitely recommend this soap.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Freedom, NY
The scent is perfect, leaves me feeling fresh and clean without the overbearing soap smell. It was gentle on the skin but used regularly seemed to dry me out a bit. I would use this soap more often if my skin wasn't so easily irritated. For now, I just pair with a great lotion!
Angela O.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is such a great, gentle and mild formula. I suffer terribly from sensitive skin, and it is one of the only bar soaps that doesn't irritate my skin or leave me feeling tight and itchy. It is such an affordable price, and I continue to repurchase time and time again.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?