BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Lekeitta F.
Byron, GA
Loved it and it smelled awesome, especially living in a house with a man and 2 sons. It really gets the job done smell wise and getting them clean. We use it just about everyday for my husband and sons. And I would recommend it to any mom with boys. Great buy, we love it.
Tiffeny W.
Newaygo, MI
Lever 2000 has been my soap of choice for 10+ years. It has a clean and refreshing sent. Lever 2000 leaves my skin feeling clean. Lever 2000 has a great sent that wakes you up in the morning. I picked up my Lever 2000 up at Wal*Martin. I will continue to use this product.
LaTonya T.
Cleveland, OH
Always refreshing Alway a clean fresh feeling with out your skin feeling dried out. I've been using lever since I was a teenager and I am now 37. I'm still getting compliments on my skin. I wish they would bring back the antibacterial one back. It truly has me loving the skin I'm in!!!💋😄💅👍💄👠👙
Summer P.
Byron, GA
Love it. The smell is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean after showering. Very responsible in prices and even more when there is a sale and coupons. I'd give it 5 stars tho cause its really good for the body and doesnt dry out the skin. I would buy this again.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA
Somewhat drying, but smells fresh and clean. If you like simplicity you would enjoy this soap. Plain, but good value, feels gentle but dried out my back. Can be bought at any supermarket or pharmacy. Personally I would rather but something more moisturizing next time
Sophia B.
Gorham, NH
This soap works well after a long day at school or work, but it does not leave my skin feeling that soft. I bought it at Walmart and it was a good price for the amount I was getting. This is a great value soap but it is not high end. I would recommend it however!
Hilary S.
Mattoon, IL
Love the smell and how soft it makes my skin! This is my favorite soap. Whenever I get to pick the soap to purchase it is my first choice! So gentle on my skin and the softness lasts all day. Soap scum can be an issue but worth it. I would recommend this product!
Natisha C.
I have been using this product for almost a year, I have tried many other that dried out my skin and left it feeling damaged and also icy skin but Lever 2000 has my skin feeling smooth, feeling fresh, no irritations, I also give my kids a bath with it and I highly recommend it ...
Gigi Tracey F.
Jasper, AL
I love Lever 2000 it leaves you feeling so fresh and I don't get that icky feel on my skin. The smell is wonderful and I have used this since it first came out. I think it is one of the best bar soaps on the market. I melts pretty fast but I love it so much.
Kate K.
York, PA
This soap is great for the whole family. It has a fresh, clean scent that works for the guys and the gals in our house. I feel clean without being dried out and it is gentle enough for my sensitive kiddo to use when she insists on using the "grown up soap".
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?