BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Sashawn L.
Orlando
Love, love, love the smell and it also cleanses without overdrying your skin. One of my favorite-go-to soap bars.
Mabelle R.
Spring Hill
Refreshing my skin and protect me for any bacteria. Its awesome for daily use and take care for al family members
Allyson G.
It make my skin feel so clean after using it. The only problem I have is it makes my skin feel a little dry and tight.
Milagros G.
Este es unjabon muy bueno y refrecante el cual te ayuda mucho para la hidratacion de la piel y especificamente la cara
Emily H.
Madeira Beach, FL
Smells wonderful. However leaves your skin some what dry. I noticed when I rinse off there is a soap film that if left
Trisha M.
Fremont, OH
Good soap, smells good. Recommend it for a cheap way to get clean and smelling good. Great to buy in bulk with coupons
Tia M.
Doral, FL
Has a great smell and a great texture does not leave your skin dry keeps it hydrated and keeps your skin feelin smooth
Don S.
Wilmington, NC
Cleans and revitalizes. Allowing you to feel great after a shower. Good price for the soap. Works well and is lasting.
Eileen G.
Leaves my body feeling super clean and fresh. Has a good smell to it but not too strong. Doesn't overly dry out my skin
Keilani E.
Chesapeake, VA
I loved it!! It smells beautiful and works very well. My whole family uses it and they fall in love with it every time.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?