BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Lever Has such a good scent, really lathers up so well and Every time I shower it leaves me feeling so clean!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Cleans really nicely and makes my skin feel really clean and soft and don't leave any Residue love this soap!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
I Love this soap! It is so refreshing and it does not leave a residue. The scent stays with you all day long!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice clean smell. Leaves skin feeling clean and not slimy. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Good value for price.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This is the soap our house does not go without! We have been using it for years and will continue to forever!
Aleah R.
Aleah R.
Manchester, NH
Had a fresh, clean smell and rinsed off well leaving my skin feeling more moisturized than most bar soaps do.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really good and lathers really nicely. Doesn't irritate my skin which is a plus! Leaves my skin clean.
I feel clean when I use this soap. It doesn't make your skin dry. & it smells nice. Not too strong just right
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Perfect for sensitive skin and smells soooooooooo good it's amazing & affordable you can find it in Rite aid.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Orlando, FL
Lever 2000 get the job done, gets you cleaned up nice and smelling nice afterwards
Bar does last a long time.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?