BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Livia L.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap is great! It leaves your skin really smooth without that filmy feeling. I would definitely recommend this soap!
April B.
Chinquapin, NC
Love the clean feel it gives skin. The scent is amazing. I do wish bars were bigger, and different scents were avaibile.
Emma-Liza B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It has a fresh scent and the bar doesn't dissolve quickly in the shower. Doesn't leave my skin feeling left with a film.
Leslie Q.
Mobile, AL
Clean feeling, no leftover residue. Only bar soap I use. Great fresh scent. Felt fresh all day. Would recommend to others
ella w.
Keokuk, IA
Lathered nicely made my skin soft Would definitely continue to buy The price is great if you have any family smaller bed
Maridania C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the fragrance that makes my skin, to be a bar soap has a very pleasant aroma plus it leaves the skin soft.
Natalie W.
Mebane, NC
I like the fragrance of this soap bar. Each soap bar lasts a long time, and the price point on this product is very good.
Diana G.
Houston, Tx
I love it! Its so smooth in my body and in my face it leaves my skin Really soft and in my face i don't get any breakouts
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Madeline M.
Concord, NC
I feel fresh and clean after use. Lathers great. Smells great! I love that soap smell after use that stays on your body.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?