BY LEVER 2000 #50 in Bar Soap

Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Leslie Q.
Mobile, AL
Clean feeling, no leftover residue. Only bar soap I use. Great fresh scent. Felt fresh all day. Would recommend to others
Alicia S.
Lever is a great smelling soap. It doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. My whole family uses this soap on a daily basis.
Madeline M.
Concord, NC
I feel fresh and clean after use. Lathers great. Smells great! I love that soap smell after use that stays on your body.
Lena Ann R.
I loved the smell when it first came out and still do.. It really makes your body soft and smells good at the same time..
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this soap, nice smell and nice smooth skin after. The prices are good for how much u pay for it and it's worth it!
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought this and I am really in love with the scent! Very fresh and clean, an excellent choice for the summer months.
Beatrice B.
Farmingdale, NY
I've been using this name brand for almost a year and I never had a problem . It leaves my skin smelling good and smooth
Emma-Liza B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It has a fresh scent and the bar doesn't dissolve quickly in the shower. Doesn't leave my skin feeling left with a film.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?