BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Livia L.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap is great! It leaves your skin really smooth without that filmy feeling. I would definitely recommend this soap!
Rosemary C.
Good soap love the smell and lathers well grandsons enjoy the smell also. Price is reasonable and it lasts quite a while.
Tori S.
Watford City, ND
I've used Lever 2000 my whole life. The smell is so clean and the soap it's self leaves you feeling refreshed. I LOVE it!
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought this and I am really in love with the scent! Very fresh and clean, an excellent choice for the summer months.
Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
david w.
Big Bar, CA
refreshing great smelling soap,lathers up nicely.washes away dirt grime and grease,makes body smooth and smelling great.
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Amara D.
This is really nice. It has such a pleasing scent but not one two girly or anything. It also makes me feel really clean.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Used this soap everyday growing up. So fresh smelling. Always a clean feeling when I'm done. A little on the drying side.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?