BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jami P.
Jami P.
Bakersfield, CA
Great for a squeaky clean feeling. I like the scent. I prefer a more gentle body wash with moisturizer though.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Just good clean soap. Great fresh scent and doesn't leave a film on my skin. Doesn't leave my skin overly dry.
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
I've always used Lever soap. It works. I'm a terribly practical person. It looks nice and doesn't dry my skin.
Deborah E.
Deborah E.
Randolph, MA
Ideal for family,gentle and rich in lather,this product is priced best for its quantity,here is a great value.
NANCY P.
NANCY P.
Reading, PA
Love it..smells amazing..last long on the skin ..feels refreshing..price is very good for what you are getting
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Not irratating, does not dry skin, great product that my husband uses on a regular basis. Decently priced too!
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves this soap because it gets him clean but also doesn't leave any greasy feeling after using it.
joy w.
joy w.
Shamokin, PA
I feel much cleaner and i like the smell of it.its not expensive and i can always find it in any store i go to
Amy M.
Amy M.
These didn't make me feel very clean. Kinda dry too. We were staying with my sister and this is all they use.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Osseo, MN
I buy these regularly for my family. No gross residue, gets you clean, smells great, and is super affordable!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?