BY LEVER 2000 #48 in Bar Soap

Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this soap, nice smell and nice smooth skin after. The prices are good for how much u pay for it and it's worth it!
Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Diana G.
Houston, Tx
I love it! Its so smooth in my body and in my face it leaves my skin Really soft and in my face i don't get any breakouts
Jahyah J.
Mt pleasant , SC
One of the best soaps I have used! Leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. I love the smell and light texture of the soap
Niasia B.
Yonkers
It's honestly a great product and it cleans very well. I absolutely love it. The smell is good and it works really well.
Amy D.
Elverson, PA
Smells great, cleanses really well, not as drying to skin as some other bar soaps. Love that the scent lasts on my skin.
Emma-Liza B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It has a fresh scent and the bar doesn't dissolve quickly in the shower. Doesn't leave my skin feeling left with a film.
Yanique P.
I love the fresh, clean scent of Lever 2000, the lather and the great feeling it leaves on my skin when I take a shower.
Susan H.
Bergenfield, NJ
Lever 2000 has been our go-to bar soap for years.  It's our tried and true favorite for keeping us clean and fresh!
April B.
Chinquapin, NC
Love the clean feel it gives skin. The scent is amazing. I do wish bars were bigger, and different scents were avaibile.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?