BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Jessica H.
Grafton, Wv
I 100% recommend this soap to anyone, it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and don't leave a soapy residue on your skin..
Victória R.
Newton, MA
The products of this brand make my skin more soft and pretty. I love because I feel the difference just in some days using.
Daniela B.
Did not enjoy this soap after drying myself i noticed white powdery spots in my hands , i didn't purchase this soap again .
Tiffany G.
West Park, FL
I buy this by the 16 multipack , it's not a strong scent, there's no residue and it's refreshing after a long day at work
Yanique P.
I love the fresh, clean scent of Lever 2000, the lather and the great feeling it leaves on my skin when I take a shower.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Emma F.
Give stars. definitely . they smell great and last a long time. 10 out of 10. I use this brand all the time and love it.
Amara D.
This is really nice. It has such a pleasing scent but not one two girly or anything. It also makes me feel really clean.
Karen B.
Schenectady, NY
Love Lever 2000. It leaves my skin feeling clean. I also love that the scent remains on my skin for hours after I shower.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?