BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Anthonide P.
Anthonide P.
This soap is amazing not only does it jave a great sent but it lasts my entire family sometimes a week or more
gina blue d.
gina blue d.
Love the shape of the bar and it smells fresh...leaves my skin very soft and clean...I use this soap every day
Marisol F.
Marisol F.
West New York, NJ
Lever 2000 soap smells good and leaves my skin soft. My family and I love this brand, it never disappoints us.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Irving, TX
My doctor recommended I use this to keep my body clean and disinfected. He was correct!! I use it religiously.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Very good smell and good for skin, make sure to moisturizer afterwards as it leaves skin feeling dry and tight
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Plainfield, IN
Gentle on my sensitive skin. Fresh fragrance that doesn't interfere with my perfume. Used by our whole family.
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells fresh and does not dry out your skin
My husband uses this soap everyday and I love how it smells on him
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Ivanhoe
Smells good feels good good moisturizer amount and it doesn't leave your skin dry or you'll eat or feeling ugg
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
I've tried other soaps but lever 2000 makes my skin feel clean. I doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel ruff
Abraham A.
Abraham A.
Good product, I have sensitive skin and work just fine for me, also use it with my kids and ni problems so far
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?