BY LEVER 2000 #53 in Bar Soap

Angel W.
Angel W.
Cedar Grove, NC
Smells fresh and clean. Loved the feeling it gave my skin. I don't use it too often because I prefer body wash.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, California
Does the job. Honestly just used it because I was out of my normal soap. But it smells good. Would use it again
Works similar to dove original just not as expensive. May not be as soft as dove is but works better than dial.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Refreshing and leaves your skin moist. The smell is light and does not linger on the skin. Great basic bar soap
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
ray , nd
Smells amzing and keeps your skin soft the price is reasonable the sent is long lasting I always buy at Walmart
Chuli R.
Chuli R.
Newark , NJ
I love the way my skin feels after a shower using lever2000. The fragrance is not too strong and smells amazing
Niquetta S.
Niquetta S.
Miami
It's cleansing but leaves my face dry . It smells grate and does the job but the drying part is kind of serious
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband prefers bar soap and I like the smell of Lever 2000, not too soapy smelling but just fresh and clean
Jana T.
Jana T.
Union City, GA
Have used Lever 2000 for years. It doesn't leave a film or residue. Even used the Shea and cocoa butter formula
Carrissa B.
Carrissa B.
Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean - squeaky clean feeling - no slippery soap residue left on your skin!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?