BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Shaney S.
Riverside, CA
I like the fresh smell of the Lever 2000 it stays with you for a long time and makes you feel fresh throughout your day.
Tori S.
Watford City, ND
I've used Lever 2000 my whole life. The smell is so clean and the soap it's self leaves you feeling refreshed. I LOVE it!
Livia L.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap is great! It leaves your skin really smooth without that filmy feeling. I would definitely recommend this soap!
david w.
Big Bar, CA
refreshing great smelling soap,lathers up nicely.washes away dirt grime and grease,makes body smooth and smelling great.
Tammy M.
Germanton, NC
Walmart. Love lever 2000. Smells good. Feel clean. Price is always reasonable & doesn't break out my sensitive skin kid.
Jahyah J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
One of the best soaps I have used! Leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. I love the smell and light texture of the soap
April B.
Chinquapin, NC
Love the clean feel it gives skin. The scent is amazing. I do wish bars were bigger, and different scents were avaibile.
Amy D.
Elverson, PA
Smells great, cleanses really well, not as drying to skin as some other bar soaps. Love that the scent lasts on my skin.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
I found this soap very refreshing. It also didn't dry my skin out which I usually have that problem with other soap bars.
Tanisha T.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice clean scent. And it keeps you fresh without interfering with your fragrances.
Seen as a manly soap, but really good.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?