BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Jordan T.
Jordan T.
San Diego, CA
Has a light scent and works really well. It also lasts a long time which definitely saves money in the long run!
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Plumerville, AR
I liked this soap...smells great ..lathersxgood and doesn't leavea film on your skin...leaves you feeling clean!!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
I love how fresh it smells. Not over powering. I felt super clean. It's a great value for the price and quality.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Hollywood
Love the fresh clean smell. And stays with you all day. Even in these hot summer days. I Would Highly Recommend.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
very good product I love the smell of soap and moisturizes use it once and I loved it but I would use them again
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Winter Haven, FL
Smell fresh and cleans my skin very well. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling after I wash. It's very gentle.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pelham, AL
One soap that satisfies my needs as well as my husbands! Long lasting with great lather and a great clean scent!
Libby L.
Libby L.
Uniontown, PA
Smells great, but seems to leave my skin a bit dry. Great price for the product. Love that it doesn't have dyes.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaves skin good and smells good my husband really loves it the most and he smells so good after Washing with it
LaShiba B.
LaShiba B.
I purchased this soap from Costco and the smell is wonderful. My husband only wants to use the lever 2000 soaps.
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?