BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Chelsea R.
Orlando, FL
I have been using Lever 2000 for years. I love the scent it gives us, although it lacks in moisture it is a great soap bar.
Jessica H.
Grafton, Wv
I 100% recommend this soap to anyone, it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and don't leave a soapy residue on your skin..
Andrea W.
Pottstown, PA
A clean scent without being overwhelming. Perfect for the entire family. Very attractive price point. Definitely a bargain!
Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Daniela B.
Did not enjoy this soap after drying myself i noticed white powdery spots in my hands , i didn't purchase this soap again .
Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
I love this soap and have bought it in bulk before. Its a mild clean scent that gets me clean and is not drying to my skin
Tammy M.
Germanton, NC
Walmart. Love lever 2000. Smells good. Feel clean. Price is always reasonable & doesn't break out my sensitive skin kid.
Maridania C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the fragrance that makes my skin, to be a bar soap has a very pleasant aroma plus it leaves the skin soft.
Rosemary C.
Good soap love the smell and lathers well grandsons enjoy the smell also. Price is reasonable and it lasts quite a while.
Jaclyn H.
Junction City, OR
I love this soap! I like the shape of it and the smell of it! So clean and refreshing! I smell it on me after the shore!!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?