BY LEVER 2000 #41 in Bar Soap

Debra G.
Lever 2000 smells so fresh and clean and does not dry out my skin! It is very affordable and lasts a long time in the showe.
Danitra G.
Broussard
I absolutely love this product. This soap is ao fresh and makes you feel so clean. The fragrance is indescribable. I love it!
Kat W.
I've always loved lever 2000. It smells great but it is also the only bar soap I can use that doesn't cause me to get a rash.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap gets me clean and had a nice smell. It sometimes does dry out my skin a bit though, but for the price, it's good!!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MS
Great smell & leaves your skin feeling so soft & clean!
Great Price!
Great for oily skin but won't leave your skin dried out!
Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is my husband's favorite. It has a fresh, manly smell, but isn't overpowering. The 8-pack also makes it very economical.
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been my husbands go to soap for nearly 12 years now! He uses it every day so I make sure to keep plenty of backup!!
Dawn L.
Coatesville, PA
Leaves my skin clean and fresh feeling.
It doesn't leave a soap film. I have even washed my face with it and had no problems
Candida A.
East Hartford, CT
Me gusta mucho su olor y como me queda la piel cuando lo uso, me siento fresca, olorosa y limpia, me encanta este jabón ...
Sunshine L.
This is my go to soap for summer months. I feel like I'm never clean enough using any other soaps when I'm hot and sweaty!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?