BY LEVER 2000 #39 in Bar Soap

Tamlin S.
Sparta, TN
Just bought these recently for the first time. Wish there was more of a scent but would buy again. Good value for this product.
Melissa D.
Lever 2000 is my favorite bar soap. It leaves me clean and fresh and doesn't leave behind slimy scale all over my shower door!
Love this bar soap because after taking shower my skin is soft and smell good. My skin always look fresh after using this soap.
Marielvi m.
Lowell, MI
I really like it. it smell good and take care of my skin.
I think that it could be great if help to take care of your face too.
Tasha F.
Modesto, CA
The scent is great and I feel clean. I really like this soap compared to other brands and it is much better than glycerin soap
Michaela T.
Lucedale , MS
It made me feel clean, but also made my skin feel dry. It has a clean scent but I had to discontinue use due to the dry skin.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MS
Great smell & leaves your skin feeling so soft & clean!
Great Price!
Great for oily skin but won't leave your skin dried out!
Kinsey H.
Goshen, OH
I love how refreshing this soap is! I also love bars of soap because they're so concentrated they seem to last longer for me.
Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is my husband's favorite. It has a fresh, manly smell, but isn't overpowering. The 8-pack also makes it very economical.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
Clean and Fresh! The Fresh bar soap with Aloe is my favorite. It works incredible well after a day in the sun. Use is daily!
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?