BY LEVER 2000 #58 in Bar Soap

Heather F.
Heather F.
Morganton
Good product but it dries the skin. Smells great and lathers very well. I'm not 100% satisfied with this product.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap removes all the oil n dirt off my skin from the beach so well leaving my skin feeling so good and clean
kimberely B.
kimberely B.
Headland, AL
Leaves skin fresh clean soft .
Smelling good .last all day
One bar last longer then the other products out there.
Jody M.
Jody M.
Edison, NJ
Love the fresh clean smell of Level 2000 on my husband! Gets him clean & smelling great after a hard day at work!
Sherrie H.
Sherrie H.
Holly Hill, SC
I felt amazing after washing withthis soap! I get dirty at work so feeling refreshed after shower time is a must!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Love this soup I always feel fresh and clean after I'm done my family love it I feel the soap is better than most
Maria O.
Maria O.
Corona, CA
Usually leaves a clean and not too strong fragrance behind. I like it because it feels clean without over drying.
Beth d.
Beth d.
This is a great soap that leaves you feeling clean and smelling great. We have it in every bathroom in our house!
Libby L.
Libby L.
Uniontown, PA
Smells great, but seems to leave my skin a bit dry. Great price for the product. Love that it doesn't have dyes.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Plumerville, AR
I liked this soap...smells great ..lathersxgood and doesn't leavea film on your skin...leaves you feeling clean!!
Corey D.
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?