BY LEVER 2000 #51 in Bar Soap

Debra G.
Lever 2000 smells so fresh and clean and does not dry out my skin! It is very affordable and lasts a long time in the showe.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, MS
Great smell & leaves your skin feeling so soft & clean!
Great Price!
Great for oily skin but won't leave your skin dried out!
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Love Lever scent and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The fresh scent lasts quite awhile leaving me feeling fresh all day.
Hillary M.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been my husbands go to soap for nearly 12 years now! He uses it every day so I make sure to keep plenty of backup!!
Carrie C.
Shelton, WA
Love Lever Soap. Fresh scent with an economical price. Have used for many years and I've always been happy with the product!
Danitra G.
Broussard
I absolutely love this product. This soap is ao fresh and makes you feel so clean. The fragrance is indescribable. I love it!
Martha B.
Tulare, CA
Love using lever 2000. Leaves my skin soft. Doesn't dry my skin at all. Smells great. Use this bar soap a lot. Recommend it
Janeen P.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love the product. Nice fresh feeling after showering. Product doesn't leave any residue. My favorite brand of soap to use.
Daniela B.
Did not enjoy this soap after drying myself i noticed white powdery spots in my hands , i didn't purchase this soap again .
Jessica H.
Grafton, Wv
I 100% recommend this soap to anyone, it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and don't leave a soapy residue on your skin..
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Does this dry out your skin?